Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 14 Aug 2013, 22:30 (Ref:3289916)   #26
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMedic9019 View Post
Again I'm sorry...hahaha...I know how bad it is. Having them in my hands, on my memory card, and ready to go is just as bad!
I've found them.

Click this link
Old 14 Aug 2013, 23:08 (Ref:3289930)   #27
TheDude
Racer

Portugal
Ourem
TheDude should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
I've found them.

Click this link
Well played sir
Old 14 Aug 2013, 23:29 (Ref:3289937)   #28
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I've found them.

Click this link
If Panoz GTRS had a baby
Old 14 Aug 2013, 23:36 (Ref:3289938)   #29
freeballin
Racer

freeballin User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
My apologies to all, I need to have a few discussions before I can post them. Wasn't planning on this, but, things have come up. I need to make sure that I'm following proper channels right now.
I figured this is how this would end. You might want to learn about NDAs before bragging next time.

Wolf much?
Old 14 Aug 2013, 23:41 (Ref:3289940)   #30
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
MoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeballin View Post
I figured this is how this would end. You might want to learn about NDAs before bragging next time.

Wolf much?
There was no NDA. Pictures were shot from public land. If I wanted to I could post them this exact second without repercussion. Don't talk so smartly when you don't have a clue.
“We’re trying to close the doors without embarrassing ourselves, the France family and embarrassing (the) Grand American Series,” he said in the deposition. “There is no money. There is no purse. There’s nothing.”
Old 14 Aug 2013, 23:47 (Ref:3289943)   #31
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
Quote:
There was no NDA. Pictures were shot from public land. If I wanted to I could post them this exact second without repercussion. Don't talk so smartly when you don't have a clue.
Most of the filth that spews forth from his oral orifice makes him seem like he has no clue. Afterall he used to be a NASCAR fan, that should explain everything.

Anyway, no worries mate. I still look forward to the photos with eager anticipation, whenever that will be...heheh.
Old 14 Aug 2013, 23:54 (Ref:3289945)   #32
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Isnt there a private site you could host them on? Are you just worried someone will steal them without credit to you?
Old 15 Aug 2013, 00:10 (Ref:3289947)   #33
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
If I wanted to I could post them this exact second without repercussion.
What exactly is the problem then
Old 15 Aug 2013, 00:15 (Ref:3289948)   #34
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
MoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I was asked nicely by people at Pratt/Miller not to share them right now. I will be discussing it with them tomorrow, and then I'll know more. As I've said prior....

I was not intending this, and once I speak with them I'll be able to go forth.
“We’re trying to close the doors without embarrassing ourselves, the France family and embarrassing (the) Grand American Series,” he said in the deposition. “There is no money. There is no purse. There’s nothing.”
Old 15 Aug 2013, 00:34 (Ref:3289951)   #35
freeballin
Racer

freeballin User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
I don't have a clue, but you ran to a public forum to brag about pics taken of a private test on private property and now have to backtrack. Again, I'm the one without a clue.

Do you have pics from the secret DP/P2 test on Monday? What were the lap times versus the spec Miatas that were there? I had a friend there Monday coaching. Odd they never mentioned it.
Old 15 Aug 2013, 00:35 (Ref:3289952)   #36
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I called you on this early int he morning, and you told me to be patient ...

Next time put the contents in the box before you put the label on ti it and wave it around in front of everyone.

Anyway, I respect you for respecting P&M's wishes, but like i said ... "I have C7R pics---Psych!!!"
Old 15 Aug 2013, 00:47 (Ref:3289957)   #37
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
I think freeballin is just jealous that he isn't getting spy shots of new racecars, MoMedic.

I hope you people know what "freeballing" actually is...!
Old 15 Aug 2013, 00:49 (Ref:3289958)   #38
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I saw the C7 road car for the first time last weekend, and it looks great in person (except that it still needs round taillights!).
We pretty much already know what the C7.R will look like, so it won't hurt us all to wait a little longer for pictures!
Old 15 Aug 2013, 01:18 (Ref:3289969)   #39
FLGTFAN
Racer

United States
Naples, Florida
FLGTFAN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Just sit on the images until after the first official photos. They will still be interesting, and nobody will really care that you were creeping around a private test. Just my $.02
Old 15 Aug 2013, 02:01 (Ref:3289976)   #40
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
Yeah, no decision has been made yet.
Old 15 Aug 2013, 02:04 (Ref:3289978)   #41
HJJ
Veteran

United States
Hoschburg, just outside of Brasleburg.
HJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
...well we know someone from P&M is reading these boards.
Old 15 Aug 2013, 02:17 (Ref:3289979)   #42
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Urrggghh whhhyyyy! Cool beans though ill wait to see them.
Old 15 Aug 2013, 02:26 (Ref:3289980)   #43
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJJ View Post
...well we know someone from P&M is reading these boards.
Good point. Maybe I should mention that using one of the C7 road car stripe packages, classic full-length racing stripes or stinger style hood stripe, would make a much cooler paint scheme than the graffiti style that's been used for the past few years, IMO.
Old 15 Aug 2013, 02:38 (Ref:3289983)   #44
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought for a couple races the alms c6rs should of matched the action express corvette sixty anniversary livery.or at least go back to yellow over these lame triable schemes that look like tattoos.
Old 15 Aug 2013, 03:03 (Ref:3289988)   #45
Accident
Veteran

Accident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
I've found them.

Click this link
Always loved that thing, wish I had been old enough/into sportscars to see it run, however little running it may have actually done.
Old 15 Aug 2013, 04:11 (Ref:3289995)   #46
Christian Mogami
Racer

Austria
Christian Mogami has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Hint for the future.

Auto Manufactures and Teams PR people keep an eye on all the forums that talk about their product.

So if you take pictures on private property of something you are not suppose to and don't want to be sued!

Don't start a topic in a forum that you have pictures!

Next time give them to somebody else to post and keep your name out of it.

I know you wanted to make money off them!
Old 15 Aug 2013, 04:55 (Ref:3289998)   #47
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
A. They were take from public property.
B. I don't want to make money off of them, never my intention. If that was, I would have never started the thread
C. Why would I give my property to someone else? That makes no sense.
Old 15 Aug 2013, 05:05 (Ref:3290003)   #48
Christian Mogami
Racer

Austria
Christian Mogami has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Then post the pictures!

Here is another hint,

Once you do,they will post their own better pictures and no one will look at your bad long distance shots!
Old 15 Aug 2013, 05:31 (Ref:3290009)   #49
Lanky Turtle
Veteran

Lanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I bet it looks like the C7 but with wide fenders, a spoiler, and a diffuser.
Old 15 Aug 2013, 05:37 (Ref:3290011)   #50
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
i say post pics or delete thread!