Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Track Day Forum

Old 29 Apr 2012, 06:56 (Ref:3066778)   #1
olliewakey
Rookie

olliewakey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Track days Spain

I have been looking into track days in Spain. I have come across a company called Trackdays Spain that claims to organise 'quality trackdays offering superb value for money with the emphasis on providing the maximum amount of track time for participants'. Does anyone know anything of them? I see that they also rent out a Series 1 Lotus Elise 111S for the day, but I think if I am going to splash out on a track day, I at least want to do it in a Gallardo and have found a good company that can hire sport cars in Spain. There seem to be quite a few companies doing track days in Spain but I want to make sure they are organised, professional and safe so recommendations are welcome. I am going to be based in Marbella on the Costa del Sol.
Old 29 Apr 2012, 09:13 (Ref:3066836)   #2
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Although this track (local to me) is obviously too far from where you will be based it's a very safe circuit as it's basically a test circuit with nothing to hit !
http://www.trackdays.co.uk/tracks/almeria.htm
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 28 Mar 2013, 10:22 (Ref:3225928)   #3
scotty_dog
Rookie

scotty_dog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Clive at Guadix circuit runs track days and also mini experience type days.

He has various toys including a 355, elise, ginetta and several radicals.

http://www.guadixcircuit.com/

Bookatrack run an Iberia trip, which has just happened, we went to Estoril and Portimao. but previous years have been Jerez and Ascari.

http://www.bookatrack.com

Ascari also run various events, including trackdays and have a vast array of exotica, but its not cheap.

http://www.ascariraceresort.com/

Other than that, track days over here are fairly few and far between. and those that do run tend to be a bit max power with very few rules!

Scotty
Old 15 Aug 2013, 06:01 (Ref:3290018)   #4
Jape
Rookie

Jape should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is there (an English speaking) companies in Almeria, Guadix or Cartagena circuits, so that they would arrange a possibility to drive just a couple of laps either with some very basic sportcar or maybe with some smaller formula like FF or FR? I did not found any offerings like this, just couple Spanish driving schools, but I don't speak spanish.
Old 17 Aug 2013, 06:55 (Ref:3290892)   #5
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
The Almeria circuit is quite close to me and I often go up to see whats going on if I happen to be down there.
However there seems to be limited car days and only then it's mostly booked by a team/manufacturer for private testing, most trackdays are for bikes that I have seen.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 9 Aug 2014, 05:02 (Ref:3442650)   #6
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oddly enough RSR Nurburg have just committed to tunning trackdays at the Portimao and fabulous Ascari circuits.Full packages are available, excellent range of cars, Hotels/meals included.
Would suggest that those interested contact miguel@rsrnurburg.com
for full details and prices/cars available and so on.