Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 5 May 2001, 10:38 (Ref:89247)   #1
V6+
Rookie

V6+ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New poster

Greetings!
Have visited this site a few times and found it to be an excelent forum for motorsport views, hope I can add my opinions on the current state of F1 and make a few friends along the way.
Old 5 May 2001, 11:58 (Ref:89259)   #2
Maxmil
Veteran

United States
New England, USA
Maxmil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: New poster

Welcome
Old 5 May 2001, 13:40 (Ref:89284)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome to our "local", draw youself a pint and jump right in! Always glad to have new faces around the table.
Old 5 May 2001, 15:35 (Ref:89307)   #4
V6+
Rookie

Thanks Liz, mine's a John Smiths.
Old 5 May 2001, 15:39 (Ref:89308)   #5
SH0077
Rookie

SH0077 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WELCOME V6+

Welcome aboard Brother! Do your self a favour, check out all the Dooly Tilly Posts. That way you will find out who the big cheeses are around here and who not to mess with! LOL! Have fun...
Old 5 May 2001, 15:58 (Ref:89310)   #6
Ray Bell
Veteran

Ray Bell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
While you're browsing, drop into the Road Car forum too... tell us about what you're driving and anything else that fits a thread that's rolling there... or even start your own...

Always nice to see a new happy face...
Old 5 May 2001, 16:01 (Ref:89313)   #7
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Welcome V6+ to the coolest forum around. Enjoy
Old 5 May 2001, 16:12 (Ref:89316)   #8
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Welcome V6, its great to have you aboard. Almost everyone here is sane, (except Minardifan) and mature, (except, Moffat and myself)
Please pull up a stool and make yourself at home. I suppose I should tell you that a bunch of us use the abbreviation "TGF" to refer to That German Fellow, Michael Schumacher. (Moffat's version is NOT "family friendly".)
Old 5 May 2001, 16:42 (Ref:89326)   #9
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Welcome aboard - enjoy!
Old 5 May 2001, 16:49 (Ref:89331)   #10
V6+
Rookie

A little off topic but received tickets this morning for the first race to be held at Rockingham on the 13th May, any from this forum going? Will let you all know how the meeting went (assuming anyones interested) and before anyone asks no I don't remember racing at Brooklands.
Old 5 May 2001, 17:12 (Ref:89345)   #11
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
As they were only allowing one person per membership in (ie no guests!) I decided to give this one a miss and go to Silverstone instead! I'll be there on the 26th and 27th though
Old 5 May 2001, 17:36 (Ref:89350)   #12
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome, V6+!
Old 5 May 2001, 17:51 (Ref:89353)   #13
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Welcome ! Have fun.
Old 5 May 2001, 18:27 (Ref:89364)   #14
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Welcome to 10 Tenths, V6+. Pull up a seat (just so long as it's not that sofa over there, because that's my seat ) and join in the discussions.

Valve Bounce will tell you about the Ferrari soon...

P.S. A tip from me - try to avoid Ralf-related discussions with AMoffat...
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 5 May 2001, 20:29 (Ref:89398)   #15
JVA
Racer

JVA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome aboard!!

Have some fun here.

What is V6+???
Old 5 May 2001, 20:57 (Ref:89402)   #16
V6+
Rookie

JVA its a V8 wannabe!
Old 5 May 2001, 21:29 (Ref:89411)   #17
Billy_Hunt
Racer

Billy_Hunt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A fellow Yorkshire man .....Welcome !

After some of the recent additions to the forum you are most welcome you sound like a true race fan and some body who can have a laugh you will do well round here

(PS I'm a V8 wannabe too ! )
Old 5 May 2001, 23:49 (Ref:89479)   #18
senna12
Veteran

senna12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A hearty welcome from me as well. You will find this the finest forum on the net, despite the occasional intrusion from the likes of DM or Dooly!
Do you have a particular favorite team/driver? At least this way we know where you're coming from!
Actually, no one on this forum plays favorites!!
Old 6 May 2001, 00:24 (Ref:89509)   #19
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome aboard, V6+.
Old 6 May 2001, 00:31 (Ref:89511)   #20
Carla O
Veteran

Portugal
London, UK
Carla O should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
welcome to the mad house... erm... not really!

i confess to my biggest fault here... sometimes i tend to start chatting in the middle of threads... but so far noone has really told me to shut up

this is a friendly forum and i bet you will find someone who will support the same drivers / team as you... no matter how obscure they are!
Old 6 May 2001, 03:18 (Ref:89544)   #21
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Shut up, Carla

(Well, you DID walk into THAT one)
Old 6 May 2001, 05:46 (Ref:89562)   #22
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
A belated but nevertheless big welcome to you V6+ to our friendly, insult and abuse free forum. I did see your thread before anyone else replied, but because of other new comers who were abusing our forum, I just could not get myself to post a welcome to anyone. In fact, I was that upset by events, it has taken me until now to post again in our forum. Don't forget that when you get to 1000 posts, you qualify for the lucky draw for a Ferrari. This will be drawn when everyone reaches 1000 posts.
BTW, if you never get above 6 cylinders, then check out specs of the 5 cylinders of the Volvo S60 T5 on the Volvo site.
Old 6 May 2001, 08:34 (Ref:89575)   #23
Carla O
Veteran

Portugal
London, UK
Carla O should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by EERO
Shut up, Carla
yes daddy
Old 6 May 2001, 12:36 (Ref:89629)   #24
V6+
Rookie

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I can understand the reluctance to 'see' new faces on forum, regretfully you will always have an element who are interested only in disruption, people are free to express their opinions but as the old saying goes "empty vessels make the most noise"

Anyway the team I support is Williams, if Frank can ever learn to hold on to his drivers they would still be top of the pack, favourite driver is Ralf who has all the qualities his brother does not have, favourite track in the UK Cadwell Park.
Old 6 May 2001, 20:12 (Ref:89735)   #25
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally posted by V6+
favourite driver is Ralf
I love you already.

"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'