Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 12 Dec 2010, 14:49 (Ref:2803301)   #326
Tom908V12
Veteran

France
Paris(France)
Tom908V12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Emmanuel Collard says in 2011 he will drive an LMP1 in Le Mans and probably ILMC(or LMS)and will announce the team before Christmas

Why not a return to Team Pescarolo ???

Or, true, it can be also to Rebellion(remember he had a link with Toyota at the time of the GT-One) and even to ORECA...
Old 12 Dec 2010, 16:06 (Ref:2803322)   #327
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Hopefully it will be for Pesca, it would be a bit of poetic justice... after all, the last time he drove a P1 car was in a Pescarolo, right?
Old 23 Dec 2010, 04:58 (Ref:2807616)   #328
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
More sponsorship for Henri . Good .

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...ance-5907.html

How about Collard-Ortelli-Tinseau ..... that would be a cool line up .

Last edited by The Badger; 23 Dec 2010 at 05:04.
Old 24 Dec 2010, 13:13 (Ref:2808142)   #329
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The Autosport that came through my door today says that Henri has 80-85 per cent of the budget to run one car at Le Mans and the LMS.

I'm not sure whether that figure includes this newest sponsor announcement. It doesn't seem that he is having too much trouble finding the money. The article also says he is talking to drivers, some who have previously driven for him and some that haven't.

Maybe one car for a full season plus a second for Le Mans?
Old 24 Dec 2010, 13:23 (Ref:2808145)   #330
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I know times are hard, but surely there is massive exposure potential for French companies if Henri gets a car back to Le Mans?
Old 6 Jan 2011, 16:05 (Ref:2811968)   #331
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
http://www.lemans.org/fr/actualites/...tree_2631.html

Henri is back .
Old 6 Jan 2011, 18:08 (Ref:2812013)   #332
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
http://www.lemans.org/en/news/Pescarolo_2639.html

Henri is back . English version .
Old 6 Jan 2011, 19:12 (Ref:2812053)   #333
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Warms the heart to see it, thanks Walter.
Old 7 Jan 2011, 03:34 (Ref:2812226)   #334
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Hooray for Henri!
Old 7 Jan 2011, 04:05 (Ref:2812234)   #335
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
More good news for Henri! Will be good to see Pescarolo back at Le Mans.
Old 7 Jan 2011, 12:48 (Ref:2812458)   #336
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Good to see him in his own car, in his own garage, with his own mechanics, once more...

I look forward to seeing this for myself, over the next year!
Old 8 Jan 2011, 09:44 (Ref:2812827)   #337
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Good news to begin 2011 lets hope the team gets sufficient backing to produce a competative car this season
Old 8 Jan 2011, 10:30 (Ref:2812855)   #338
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well of course the real reason for this resurgence by Henri is that both Bentley and I invested in Pescarolo lanyards at Le Mans last year. As a team, we are, of course, omniscient.......
Old 8 Jan 2011, 11:31 (Ref:2812874)   #339
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
I bought a Pescarolo mug , and a boob tube !!!
Old 8 Jan 2011, 12:27 (Ref:2812893)   #340
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
The mug I get, but...
Old 8 Jan 2011, 13:02 (Ref:2812904)   #341
The Badger
Veteran

LMAO ..... it was for my Missis !!!

I love to see her wearing it , still looks great .
Old 8 Jan 2011, 14:39 (Ref:2812929)   #342
Audi Racer
Veteran

United States
Audi Racer has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Henri's back in town!! I rememeber 2004 and 2005 when he gave Audi a handfull.
Old 8 Jan 2011, 15:29 (Ref:2812947)   #343
carsten66
Veteran

Germany
Heidelberg, Germany
carsten66 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Remember, all of us who have some momey left, also have the possibilty to back the Pescarolo project with a donation...

http://www.pescarolo.com/association.asp

Old 9 Jan 2011, 00:17 (Ref:2813079)   #344
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
really good news. Will be nice to see that color scheme in June again. And earlier during LMS also, I hope.
Old 9 Jan 2011, 08:56 (Ref:2813135)   #345
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
There were several places you could get some very nice pescarolo merchandise at reasonable prices and I invested in a T shirt and a couple of ticet holders (lanyards), I will wear the shirt with pride in 2011
Old 9 Jan 2011, 09:15 (Ref:2813138)   #346
The Badger
Veteran

Where might that be please ?

I know you can obtain stuff at le Mans , but havent seen any in another place .
Old 9 Jan 2011, 09:22 (Ref:2813141)   #347
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Where might that be please ?

I know you can obtain stuff at le Mans , but havent seen any in another place .
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was talking about the stalls at Le mans last year, there was a big marque close to the main enterance that had a huge amount of stuff and I got my t shirt there, but several others had items including the pug stand in the new village where I got the lanyards. the retailers must have websites perhaps someone else knows?
Old 9 Jan 2011, 09:53 (Ref:2813149)   #348
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
LMAO ..... it was for my Missis !!!

I love to see her wearing it , still looks great .

In that case I think all Pescarolo memorabilia should be modelled at the Ten Tenths meet this year........

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was talking about the stalls at Le mans last year, there was a big marque close to the main enterance that had a huge amount of stuff and I got my t shirt there, but several others had items including the pug stand in the new village where I got the lanyards. the retailers must have websites perhaps someone else knows?
If my memory serves me right, James and I got our lanyards from a stall on the road/walkway at the back of the paddock last year.
Old 9 Jan 2011, 11:33 (Ref:2813193)   #349
The Badger
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
In that case I think all Pescarolo memorabilia should be modelled at the Ten Tenths meet this year........
My Missis doesnt come to Le Mans with me ..... yet . But I will gladly model the boob tube for you and James

Be one way of recognising me !!!
Old 9 Jan 2011, 13:16 (Ref:2813239)   #350
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Glad to see Herni back LM. Not really the same without him.

Quote:
But I will gladly model the boob tube for you and James

OK, this is getting borderline offensive.