Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 27 Oct 2011, 05:24 (Ref:2977489)   #1
blackohio
Rookie

blackohio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Audi LMP1 Poster all art deco'd.

Im new here, like first post new.

Every-once-in-a-while I get a wild hair to do something or make something. I had been looking at a lot of vintage litho posters recently and decided to illustrate one up. It reminds me of all the framed art my father had when I was a kid, I also wanted something car related that didn't specifically appeal to car fans. Something I would put up on my walls and not feel like a 12 year old.

So, I decided to have some dudes up in brooklyn screen me up a few at 18"x24" - perfect for a 24x36 frame with mat. I ended up doing almost 50 and decided to hand number them. Pretty stoked about this little project, and can't wait for the posters to arrive Friday.and here's my contribution to the Le Mans art work.

Little bit about them: http://pinityafairy.tumblr.com/day/2011/10/18
Old 27 Oct 2011, 06:23 (Ref:2977500)   #2
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nice design there mate!
But a bit disappointed you don't have Tom K in the car
Old 27 Oct 2011, 06:30 (Ref:2977504)   #3
blackohio
Rookie

blackohio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ahh what gave it away, helmet graphics