Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Mar 2018, 17:03 (Ref:3809664)   #1
tbtstt
Veteran
 
tbtstt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
United Kingdom
Redhill, England
Posts: 2,890
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
World Rallycross Championship R1 2018 Barcelona, Spain

For this first time this year, here are the entries for Spain:

R1 - World Entries

R1 - Euro Entries

44 Supercars (18 World/26 European)
25 Super 1600
tbtstt is offline  
Quote
Old 21 Mar 2018, 19:29 (Ref:3809702)   #2
ebby
Racer
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
United Kingdom
near Lydden, Kent
Posts: 380
ebby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
25 for weekend can't wait. Was fantastic last year thoroughly recommended.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ebby is offline  
Quote
Old 22 Mar 2018, 21:50 (Ref:3809992)   #3
Hickey
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
United Kingdom
London
Posts: 878
Hickey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A decent entry. Shame they have limited s1600 to 25 cars. Seems a bit dumb. Hopefully Jack Thorne will get to race.

Agree with ebby though. Great event and we look forward to going this year again
Hickey is offline  
Quote
Old 23 Mar 2018, 12:31 (Ref:3810136)   #4
chasing cars
Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 362
chasing cars should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone seen a timetable yet? Was wondering if there's any practice/heats on the friday.
chasing cars is offline  
Quote
Old 23 Mar 2018, 15:01 (Ref:3810175)   #5
Marcopolo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 33
Marcopolo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebby View Post
25 for weekend can't wait. Was fantastic last year thoroughly recommended.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


I'm hoping to travel to Europe for a round next year, RX Cape Town was awesome last year


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Marcopolo is offline  
Quote
Old 9 Apr 2018, 10:39 (Ref:3814339)   #6
djksuedwest
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6
djksuedwest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing cars View Post
Anyone seen a timetable yet? Was wondering if there's any practice/heats on the friday.
Nope, racing starts on Saturday.
djksuedwest is offline  
Quote
Old 9 Apr 2018, 10:40 (Ref:3814341)   #7
djksuedwest
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6
djksuedwest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does anybody know, why they have changed the position of the starting grid (and finish line)!?!?! Both have been very exciting in the past. The new layout looks quite boring with a very slow turn 1.
djksuedwest is offline  
Quote
Old 9 Apr 2018, 10:47 (Ref:3814346)   #8
crossfades
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Sweden
Posts: 653
crossfades should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They have changed the layout for the track.

https://twitter.com/FIAWorldRX/statu...30819066937344
crossfades is offline  
Quote
Old 9 Apr 2018, 13:03 (Ref:3814393)   #9
chasing cars
Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 362
chasing cars should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by djksuedwest View Post
Does anybody know, why they have changed the position of the starting grid (and finish line)!?!?! Both have been very exciting in the past. The new layout looks quite boring with a very slow turn 1.
I would guess its because that's where the vip stand is.Previously they've always had the worst view of the track, cant think of any other reason. Very disappointing because as you say the first corner was one of the best but again money talks.
chasing cars is offline  
Quote
Old 9 Apr 2018, 14:43 (Ref:3814421)   #10
tbtstt
Veteran
 
tbtstt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
United Kingdom
Redhill, England
Posts: 2,890
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by djksuedwest View Post
Does anybody know, why they have changed the position of the starting grid (and finish line)!?!?! Both have been very exciting in the past. The new layout looks quite boring with a very slow turn 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing cars View Post
I would guess its because that's where the vip stand is.Previously they've always had the worst view of the track, cant think of any other reason. Very disappointing because as you say the first corner was one of the best but again money talks.
I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere official, but a comment on Facebook suggested that it had to be changed because the original section of tarmac for the start was too narrow.

This would make sense as, if I recall correctly, the cars were very close together when lining up for heats last year.
tbtstt is offline  
Quote
Old 12 Apr 2018, 19:22 (Ref:3815078)   #11
djksuedwest
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6
djksuedwest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is anybody already on site and can tell us more about the atmosphere? The group of 2018 shot looks a bit crappy ...
djksuedwest is offline  
Quote
Old 14 Apr 2018, 07:54 (Ref:3815373)   #12
Marcopolo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 33
Marcopolo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Live timing of practice

http://www.fiaworldrallycross.com/times

PSRX, EKS currently at the top followed by Olseberg MSE


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Marcopolo is offline  
Quote
Old 14 Apr 2018, 10:09 (Ref:3815395)   #13
Marcopolo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 33
Marcopolo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Free practice results...

Sent from my BV8000Pro using Tapatalk
Marcopolo is offline  
Quote
Old 15 Apr 2018, 10:40 (Ref:3815688)   #14
Silhuette
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 54
Silhuette should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not surprised to see Bakkerud making a great run, but it this is an indication of how fast the S1 is this year, he will be really dangerous to PSRX. He fought well the off pace Focus, i bet he will shine in a really good car.

This might turn into a another great season!

Surprised to see the Renault this much off pace, but it's early days so I guess they need some time to get up to speed.
Silhuette is offline  
Quote
Reply

Bookmarks




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
World Rallycross Championship 2018 CS1 Rallying & Rallycross 408 19 Apr 2018 13:11
World Rallycross R1 - Barcelona, Spain ebby Rallying & Rallycross 70 19 Apr 2017 15:04
World Rallycross R9 - Barcelona, Spain tbtstt Rallying & Rallycross 2 5 Oct 2016 13:58
10Tenths F1 Results Prediction Competion - SCORES, Round 5, Barcelona, Spain Kicking-back Predictions Contest & Fun 15 13 May 2005 08:01
10 Tenths F1 Results Prediction Competition, Round 5, SPAIN, Barcelona Kicking-back Predictions Contest & Fun 32 6 May 2005 06:15


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 20:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Original Website Copyright © 1998-2003 Craig Antil. All Rights Reserved.
Ten-Tenths Motorsport Forums Copyright © 2004-2018 Royalridge Computing. All Rights Reserved.