Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 Jul 2015, 16:07 (Ref:3558536)   #16
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
had a bit of a think about this.
I get where you are coming from, but I think this scenario is different enough to not be a valid comparison. Was she an employee, a paying customer or someone who was on a job interview that was eager to make a good showing? Maybe all of the above at the same time?

In her position she would have had to walk a fine line between asking questions and not appearing to be "difficult".

I have been really trying to not overly blame, but IMHO, this is predominately the teams fault by far. I think it was unrealistic and unfair of the team to lay it upon her to make the final call of go or not. It sounds like she asked questions and had concerns and the answers were effectively "Don't worry about it".

If she knew she was about to be severely injured then sure she should have said "This is not right" and walked away. But at the same time we as a group are quick to point out that "racing has risks". It sounds like the expectations was for her to just suck it up and get on with it. IMHO, the issues could have been mitigated (risks reduced) and that was the responsibility of the team

Richard