Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 2 Mar 2015, 19:13 (Ref:3510858)   #51
ttdriver2009
Racer

ttdriver2009 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I know I asked this before but who all else is going to be there? Looks like nasportscar will be at the track but who else?
Old 2 Mar 2015, 19:35 (Ref:3510866)   #52
nasportscar
Veteran

United States
Wisconsin
nasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdriver2009 View Post
I know I asked this before but who all else is going to be there? Looks like nasportscar will be at the track but who else?
nasportswife and nasportsbaby will be in attendance as well
Old 2 Mar 2015, 20:43 (Ref:3510897)   #53
Mike Hedlund
Veteran

United States
Redwood City, CA
Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
I'll be there Thu-Sun! Bring your cold weather clothing...

-mike
Old 3 Mar 2015, 02:12 (Ref:3510974)   #54
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
TRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The latest entry list now shows three Blancpain Racing Reiter Lamborghinis in place of the TBAs.
Nicky Catsburg, Maximilian Voelker and Marcelo Hahn.
http://www.world-challenge.com/image...ry-List-v7.pdf

Additionally, the 2015 driver entry section of the PWC website, also lists
Albert Von Thurn und Taxis, in a fourth Gallardo.
http://www.world-challenge.com/index...s&view=drivers

This series just keeps getting better and better!
Old 3 Mar 2015, 13:29 (Ref:3511147)   #55
pederb
Veteran

European Union
Berlin
pederb has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Hahn is showing a Gallardo R_EX entry the others FL 2 entries
Old 3 Mar 2015, 13:53 (Ref:3511158)   #56
DeezPutz
Racer

DeezPutz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDeezPutz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I'll be there and can't wait to see all of the rest of you at the track. With this series growing by the second, it's going to be bigger than Sebring. I can't wait.
Let's not get silly. It's going to be good as long as it stays green.
Old 3 Mar 2015, 16:06 (Ref:3511219)   #57
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
I'll be there Fri (some point in the morning, should be in time for GT practice 1) till Sun, probably working turn station 3 for Sat + Sun, no idea about Fri yet. I'm easy to spot in orange, make sure you are fast Mike or you'll get lots of blue flags from me!

Marcelo Hahn was the one name I hoped we wouldn't see back this year - I'll make sure that in the rare occasion I have to go trackside, he's passed me when I do so...
Old 3 Mar 2015, 18:03 (Ref:3511249)   #58
BullMan
Veteran

BullMan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I'll be there and can't wait to see all of the rest of you at the track. With this series growing by the second, it's going to be bigger than Sebring. I can't wait.
I don't think PWC is suddenly going to become bigger than the biggest endurance race on the continent before even running a race this year.
Old 3 Mar 2015, 23:27 (Ref:3511394)   #59
DeezPutz
Racer

DeezPutz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDeezPutz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullMan View Post
I don't think PWC is suddenly going to become bigger than the biggest endurance race on the continent before even running a race this year.
Miller Motorsports Park > Le Mans.
Old 4 Mar 2015, 00:40 (Ref:3511417)   #60
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
KPax has a new video up. Lots of great McLaren 650s footage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3p8hqnbP6w&app=desktop
Old 4 Mar 2015, 03:24 (Ref:3511467)   #61
Porsche917K
Racer

United States
Napa, CA
Porsche917K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Am I reading the entry list right that there is only 1 Porsche run by Effort racing? Also has Porsche come out with the 991 gt3r yet?
Old 4 Mar 2015, 03:40 (Ref:3511468)   #62
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
TRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche917K View Post
Am I reading the entry list right that there is only 1 Porsche run by Effort racing? Also has Porsche come out with the 991 gt3r yet?
Both Effort Porsches are listed. The #31 Dalziel car in the GT class and the #41 driven by Michael Lewis in the GT-A subclass.
Here is version eight of the Cota entry list.
http://www.world-challenge.com/image...ry-List-v8.pdf
There is also a third Porsche GT3R entered by Autometrics Motorsports for Joseph Toussaint.

Regarding the 991, there have been some spy shots of a 991 GT3 car testing, but I don't think that the car is expected to make it's racing debut until 2016.

Old 5 Mar 2015, 00:38 (Ref:3511858)   #63
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Liveries for the KPAX with Flying Lizard McLarens!

Quote:
KPAX @KPAXracing · 2h 2 hours ago Here's your first look at the 2015 @WCRacing K-PAX Racing with @FlyingLizard_MS @McLaren_GT liveries!

I like the new liveries, very McLaren, but I'm going to miss the gorgeous dark blue and yellow from last year.
Old 5 Mar 2015, 02:34 (Ref:3511880)   #64
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic Z View Post
Liveries for the KPAX with Flying Lizard McLarens!

I like the new liveries, very McLaren, but I'm going to miss the gorgeous dark blue and yellow from last year.
I do like it when team cars are inverse colors like this though.
Old 5 Mar 2015, 07:30 (Ref:3511927)   #65
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I do like it when team cars are inverse colors like this though.
Very cool.

Ron Dennis / McLaren F1 take note!
Old 5 Mar 2015, 10:25 (Ref:3511981)   #66
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Ron Dennis / McLaren F1 take note!
They couldn't even if they wanted because of the stupid F1 restrictions.
Old 5 Mar 2015, 13:53 (Ref:3512055)   #67
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Inverse is cool, would be supreme with more reptiles..
Old 5 Mar 2015, 18:19 (Ref:3512173)   #68
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic Z View Post
+1
But, The new liveries are starting to grow on me a bit.

@FlyingLizard_MS
Old 6 Mar 2015, 04:56 (Ref:3512336)   #69
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
From Flying Lizard earlier today:

Quote:
Flying Lizard @FlyingLizard_MS As you can see, our liveries have changed slightly over night. They're going to evolve over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!
Old 6 Mar 2015, 21:31 (Ref:3512586)   #70
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
http://sportscar365.com/world-challe...cota-practice/
Good parity in FP1.
A Mercedes, Ferrari, McLaren, Nissan and Porsche top five. Also a Bentley, a Audi and a Cadillac represented in the top ten.

I wonder if the coolish temperature will produce some really special lap times in Qualifying.
Old 7 Mar 2015, 02:29 (Ref:3512645)   #71
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
stopped by af your pitbox at the end of the day Mike (around 5 pm) but unfortunately you were out to dinner one of your crewmembers told us.

Hope you'll wave at the bear at turn 3 tomorrow! :-)

Good first day apart from the Beamer-Viper clash, not sure what happened there but one of them/both clearly didn't pay attention at the drivers meeting...

PWC GT(A) certainly has a Blancpain ES feeling over it this year! :-)
Old 7 Mar 2015, 02:54 (Ref:3512649)   #72
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
http://sportscar365.com/world-challe...iday-notebook/

Quote:
***The No. 28 LG Motorsports Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 has been withdrawn after various gremlins with the car, according to team owner/driver Lou Gigliotti. The former series champion told Sportscar365 that he’ll focus on his GTS class Vantage GT4 this weekend. The GT3 car could return to action later this year with a customer.

***Reiter Engineering is fielding only two Blancpain Racing Lamborghinis this weekend, as its third car, originally published as a new Gallardo R-EX for Marcelo Hahn, was mistakenly on the entry list, per the team. The German squad is prepping a third Gallardo FL2 for a potential customer for later this year.
So, 38 cars will take the grid in GT/GTA tomorrow.
Old 7 Mar 2015, 14:08 (Ref:3512714)   #73
Miguel
Veteran

Netherlands
GLD
Miguel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMiguel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Do the GT3's race at 21:50 CET tonight? I'm not sure which class contains the GT3's, is it GT?
Old 7 Mar 2015, 14:35 (Ref:3512718)   #74
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
Do the GT3's race at 21:50 CET tonight? I'm not sure which class contains the GT3's, is it GT?
Yes, the GT class.
Old 7 Mar 2015, 14:45 (Ref:3512722)   #75
Miguel
Veteran

Netherlands
GLD
Miguel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMiguel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Awesome, thanks! Means I get to watch my football team win before the race starts