Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 17 Jun 2017, 09:48 (Ref:3742488)   #26
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So...does this DNF cause a big bang in Mr van Gisbergen's title defence?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 17 Jun 2017, 09:58 (Ref:3742490)   #27
gtcapri
Racer

Australia
Maitland NSW
gtcapri should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS2244 View Post
Missing: Walkinshaw Racing P21 & P23 this slump doesn't look to be ceasing soon
Don't panic. I'm sure Skaifes 100 point plan will yield results......maybe....one day.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 10:12 (Ref:3742493)   #28
mikuni
Veteran

mikuni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmikuni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What a race. Great action the whole way through and you didn't quite know how it was going to pan out. Could possibly say the 1, 2 was predictable on recent form, however I'm just finding it refreshing to be seeing a team other than 888 dominating.

And 8 degrees of camber!?! I was expecting more tyre punctures, that is crazy.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 20:41 (Ref:3743362)   #29
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtcapri View Post
Don't panic. I'm sure Skaifes 100 point plan will yield results......maybe....one day.
So not Burgess' fault then
Old 17 Jun 2017, 21:58 (Ref:3743513)   #30
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
So...does this DNF cause a big bang in Mr van Gisbergen's title defence?
not a big bang, but certainly a speed hump, ive always worked on the one event principle - 300 points, still well within that
Old 18 Jun 2017, 01:11 (Ref:3743978)   #31
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

#BornForThis
Old 18 Jun 2017, 05:28 (Ref:3744208)   #32
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
good job Scotty,

Wheer PRA even there
Old 18 Jun 2017, 06:43 (Ref:3744253)   #33
chavez
Veteran

Australia
The Basin, Victoria
chavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
good job Scotty,

Wheer PRA even there
Yep, Cam was there.

Should be number 1 at PRA by the end of the year.
Old 18 Jun 2017, 07:58 (Ref:3744278)   #34
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....

Still not a great for MHSVR... #BornForThis
Old 18 Jun 2017, 08:07 (Ref:3744286)   #35
Ospi
Veteran

Ospi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridOspi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
^ you're a broken record. We get it. Stop.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 18 Jun 2017, 08:11 (Ref:3744288)   #36
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's been a season or two since a team has worn this much egg on their faces. You really have to feel for the drivers, though.
Old 18 Jun 2017, 09:18 (Ref:3744339)   #37
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
It's been a season or two since a team has worn this much egg on their faces. You really have to feel for the drivers, though.
You have to feel for all of them. They dump the driver they thought wasn't the future of the squad, and go worse. They dump the bloke who took the call to dump the driver they thought wasn't the future of the squad, and go worse.

What is the next circuit breaker?
Old 18 Jun 2017, 09:28 (Ref:3744355)   #38
V8 Fireworks
Veteran

V8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
You have to feel for all of them. They dump the driver they thought wasn't the future of the squad, and go worse. They dump the bloke who took the call to dump the driver they thought wasn't the future of the squad, and go worse.

They could be more realistic with their ambitions?

I think signing Pye over Percat was a mistake IMO. I think Percat is better.
Old 18 Jun 2017, 10:04 (Ref:3744403)   #39
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think we're going to see Mr Pye carry this team for the next little while.
Old 18 Jun 2017, 10:05 (Ref:3744405)   #40
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 18 Jun 2017, 10:06 (Ref:3744407)   #41
Umai Naa
Veteran

Quote:

Not to mention persisting with a chassis that was a known dog, and then downplaying the results of the replacement, which clearly wasn't
Old 18 Jun 2017, 10:07 (Ref:3744408)   #42
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Not to mention persisting with a chassis that was a known dog, and then downplaying the results of the replacement, which clearly wasn't
Absolutely. Cheapest fix in the box and they didn't do it for months. Mad.
Old 18 Jun 2017, 11:34 (Ref:3744539)   #43
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Who's idea was it to do donuts in a Stadium Super Truck on a public road? Part of me had a chuckle, the other half of me groaned with the thought of the bad PR this will be bring for the category
Old 18 Jun 2017, 12:30 (Ref:3744649)   #44
simonracer
Racer

Australia
Brisbane
simonracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Stadium Super Truck impounded by police after it was "hooned" through Darwin's entertainment precinct

Oh dear.
Old 18 Jun 2017, 12:32 (Ref:3744653)   #45
PS2244
Veteran

Australia
Newcastle, NSW
PS2244 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonracer View Post
Hahahaha this is great, talk about a story that just writes itself a Darwin Award if I've ever seen one and there couldn't be a more fitting place for it!
Old 18 Jun 2017, 12:35 (Ref:3744657)   #46
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
The video was on social media in a few places last night. It isn't there any more..
Old 18 Jun 2017, 12:56 (Ref:3744691)   #47
DV_08
Racer

Australia
Melbourne
DV_08 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do we still need to have the minimum fuel requirement?
Old 18 Jun 2017, 14:24 (Ref:3744814)   #48
Umai Naa
Veteran

Quote:
The video was on social media in a few places last night. It isn't there any more..
Yep.

One prominent stalwart of the series was sharing it on their social media, but said clips have now been removed, and some names have been changed
Old 18 Jun 2017, 19:15 (Ref:3744938)   #49
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV_08 View Post
Do we still need to have the minimum fuel requirement?
Yes.. or the engine development war will be on again...
Old 19 Jun 2017, 02:40 (Ref:3745048)   #50
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Yep.

One prominent stalwart of the series was sharing it on their social media, but said clips have now been removed, and some names have been changed
Robby Gordon To Appear In Court Under NT Hoon Laws

And the vehicle is impounded...