Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 8 Sep 2013, 14:46 (Ref:3300506)   #1
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Great Home Cinema Racing movies.

Hello!

I'm looking for a great racing movie to show off my Home Cinema.
I know a lot of the good old classics, which features cool scenes, but I need one with 7.1 Sound and Full HD picture. This I find hard to find, So:

I therefor thought on making this thread where people can share a good racing movie with mentioning format and quality .

Ex:
Iron Man 2
Full HD, 7.1 Sound
A short but great racing sequence in Monaco.

Looking forward to all additions (my wallet isn't!)
Old 11 Sep 2013, 10:34 (Ref:3302012)   #2
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Go to the Cinema and watch "Rush"

Full effect sound and large screen .
Old 8 Jan 2014, 18:10 (Ref:3351704)   #3
nerdrant
Rookie

nerdrant should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ton of suggestions - best racing movies - Ranker

If you're looking for a ton of great racing movies check out this list on Ranker.

VOTE on the best racing movies of all time at Ranker...
Old 8 Jan 2014, 20:38 (Ref:3351786)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Jeez.

With 'Le Mans' ranked at #16 (just one above 'Driven'), 'Grand Prix' at #25 and the top ten dominated by the 'F&F' series, I'd rather not look!
Old 8 Jan 2014, 20:59 (Ref:3351790)   #5
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
My good thats an awful list!
Old 8 Jan 2014, 23:30 (Ref:3351836)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's in the wrong order.
Old 8 Jan 2014, 23:54 (Ref:3351841)   #7
Hingo
Racer

Australia
Canberra
Hingo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Truth in 24
Old 9 Jan 2014, 03:27 (Ref:3351889)   #8
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That's hilarious! So much crap in the Top 10 and two great movies that don't even make the top 20.

I think some over 25s need to get in there and vote, I've done my bit.
Old 9 Jan 2014, 13:50 (Ref:3352041)   #9
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oh dear

Looks like some Paul Walker fan boys made this list!

The first film was interesting and a good insught into street racing, but lets face it, most of those films are so bad they shouldnt even be called films!
Old 26 Dec 2014, 16:54 (Ref:3487978)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVID PATERSON View Post
That's hilarious! So much crap in the Top 10 and two great movies that don't even make the top 20.

I think some over 25s need to get in there and vote, I've done my bit.
Me too. But no real chance against all the kiddie-winks......
Old 31 Dec 2014, 16:05 (Ref:3488979)   #11
Andy77
Veteran

Andy77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Road, Adrenaline, Grand Prix Racer & Closer To The Edge are missing on this list.
LOL at Herbie: Fully Reloaded on the list though. Each and any of the old Herbie movies was better than that.