Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 25 Oct 2016, 21:59 (Ref:3682856)   #26
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Thank you, you are not such a bad chap after all.
You say that, but you didn't photograph me again! And I'm sure I saw you in the International pits at one point?
Old 25 Oct 2016, 23:08 (Ref:3682867)   #27
lclarke
Rookie

lclarke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
You say that, but you didn't photograph me again! And I'm sure I saw you in the International pits at one point?

Same here.... we must be too good looking. Put the rest to shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 26 Oct 2016, 08:33 (Ref:3682916)   #28
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
"Vanity, vanity, all is vanity"

probably Shakespeare, but someone will know better.
Old 26 Oct 2016, 21:28 (Ref:3683195)   #29
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by lclarke View Post
Same here.... we must be too good looking. Put the rest to shame
Ah, is that it? I'd assumed differently!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
"Vanity, vanity, all is vanity"

probably Shakespeare, but someone will know better.
Biblical, I think. There endeth my knowledge.
Old 27 Oct 2016, 09:25 (Ref:3683319)   #30
EnglishPaddy
Rookie

United Kingdom
Near Dorking, Surrey
EnglishPaddy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thread drift alert.

Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher,
vanity of vanities! All is vanity..
is from Ecclesiastes 1.

"Infamy, infamy (they've all got it in for me)" as spoken by Kenneth Williams in Carry on Cleo (1964) was originally written by Frank Muir and Denis Norden for BBC Radio's "Take it from here".

C.
Old 27 Oct 2016, 09:29 (Ref:3683320)   #31
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There I am, standing trackside back to the action and camera pointing at a marshal. Seeing me poised to 'snap' he/she leaps aside looking over their shoulder to see what I am taking a picture of, little realising it is them. Sometimes it hard to get the blighter to stand still long enough to take their picture.

I know that just because we can go to the Paddock Diner, get out of the rain, keep dry and warm when necessary or lay in the shade if it gets too hot, you lot think the photographer's life is easy. While we think that you have the cushy number.
Old 27 Oct 2016, 12:04 (Ref:3683354)   #32
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
Biblical, I think. There endeth my knowledge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishPaddy View Post
is from Ecclesiastes 1.
Does that mean I was right? Impressed myself with that, even though I had the minimum of knowledge to claim rightness on!
Old 7 Nov 2016, 10:19 (Ref:3686196)   #33
bauble
Veteran

England
https://goo.gl/photos/DqXsvrkNZRosBTdw9

Results from the WHT now available at reduce prices

It looks lie it could have been a bit chilly from the hats being worn.

Cheers until 2017.

Bob.