Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 14 Mar 2003, 20:24 (Ref:536364)   #1
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Some help please

I recently set up a Marshals Questionnaire and had a fabulous response. That was the good news!!!!!

As I said in my original thread, I do not want to reveal the names of those who contributed and so I have downloaded the HTML source for the results. Just one problem.....

I don't have the slightest idea how to post this info, on a website, after having edited the names out of it!!!

If any of you can explain how to use HTML Source info then please pm me or reply to this thread. Thx.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 21:38 (Ref:536419)   #2
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Hi stu,

Drop me a mail with what you're trying to do and I'll give you whatever help I can - just note, I'm marshalling all day tomorrow, but I'm around Sunday and Monday!

Old 14 Mar 2003, 21:40 (Ref:536422)   #3
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thx ep, on it's way.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 17:51 (Ref:547729)   #4
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
I'd be happy to publish it on my site also Stu - just say the word mate