Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 9 May 2013, 14:37 (Ref:3244854)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Aysedasi's Le Mans Story 2012

Not exactly a speedy publication, with just a few weeks to go to Le Mans 2013, but here it is, in any event....

Dodgy links or typos (and there are bound to be some!) to me please..... ;

Ayse's 2012 Le Mans Story
Attached Images

Old 9 May 2013, 16:24 (Ref:3244893)   #2
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Had a first small View on your Report . Pretty good Job . Excellent like always .
Old 9 May 2013, 17:18 (Ref:3244911)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks Walter!
Old 9 May 2013, 17:35 (Ref:3244919)   #4
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Great read! I really like this photo:
Old 9 May 2013, 17:56 (Ref:3244924)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It's a strange one - at first I was tempted to try and edit out the rather strange background but then I decided I rather liked it.....
Old 9 May 2013, 18:51 (Ref:3244940)   #6
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It's a strange one - at first I was tempted to try and edit out the rather strange background but then I decided I rather liked it.....
I love it, it looks like a Daft Punk video!
Old 9 May 2013, 18:58 (Ref:3244942)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I ought to say I'm too old, but I do actually like Daft Punk......
Old 9 May 2013, 21:42 (Ref:3245006)   #8
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great photos, thanks for sharing.
Old 10 May 2013, 07:24 (Ref:3245170)   #9
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
brilliant reporting! Can't wait for this year now.

Not sure i ever remembered this moment happening though....

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk/gallery/20...4/IMG_1682.JPG
Old 10 May 2013, 07:28 (Ref:3245174)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It certainly did!
Old 10 May 2013, 07:52 (Ref:3245192)   #11
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Have only reached page 6 so far.....

Wonderful report, your attention to detail is staggering....I had completely forgotten about that guy emptying his umbrella onto your hat every so often. If he hadn't looked so innocent, I'd swear he was doing it to wind you up!

Great comedy moment!
Old 10 May 2013, 07:54 (Ref:3245193)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I guess it's a shame there was no photo James - but now that you're a photographer, you can catch these moments in the future!
Old 10 May 2013, 09:09 (Ref:3245217)   #13
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
And here I was expecting a book about your one and only highlight of the year!!

I am so disappointed, could do better
Old 10 May 2013, 09:37 (Ref:3245233)   #14
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Great piece Andrew, was well worth spending a couple of hours looking at and reading, not sure i remember Helen stealing my hat but you have the evidence.
Old 10 May 2013, 09:47 (Ref:3245243)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
And here I was expecting a book about your one and only highlight of the year!!

I am so disappointed, could do better
Ah, but it's a highlight that lasts a long time, I can assure you. But then again, you don't get it anyway, so it matters not to me. If those who do 'get' Le Mans find it of interest or minor amusement, that's good enough for me.
Old 10 May 2013, 11:56 (Ref:3245332)   #16
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That's ace, Ayse.
Old 14 May 2013, 19:20 (Ref:3247441)   #17
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
had read all, very impressive
finishing page 22 made me as sad as when the LM week ends
Old 16 May 2013, 21:48 (Ref:3248573)   #18
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Enjoyed your story, took me the whole evening to read and look at the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Old 17 May 2013, 07:28 (Ref:3248753)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thank you.

And yes Bernard, the saving grace for finishing it so late is the fact that it all starts again much sooner!