Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One


View Poll Results: Who in your view is the driver of the Grand Prix?
Sebastian Vettel 0 0%
Kimi Räikkönen 1 3.13%
Lewis Hamilton 9 28.13%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Daniel Ricciardo 17 53.13%
Max Verstappen 0 0%
Sergio Pérez 1 3.13%
Esteban Ocon 0 0%
Felipe Massa 0 0%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Nico Hulkenberg 1 3.13%
Jolyon Palmer 0 0%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 3 9.38%
Stoffel Vandoorne 0 0%
Pascal Wehrlein 0 0%
Marcus Ericsson 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2017, 13:46 (Ref:3762607)   #31
F1Pete
Veteran
 
F1Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 919
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Driver of the Grand Prix - Belgian Grand Prix 2017

When I vote for driver of the race, it is usually 90% based on driver performance. The other 10% is based on other factors where favouritism can be a factor at times.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F1Pete is offline  
Quote
Old 29 Aug 2017, 18:34 (Ref:3762708)   #32
gert
Veteran
 
gert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Belgium
Antwerp
Posts: 3,210
gert should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgert should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgert should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
The guy who deserves DOTD hardly ever wins on this forum anyway (especially when it is a certain British driver).
I think that certain British driver had the car most suited to Spa, so it is really hard to tell if he did something special or not.
Yes, he beat his teammate in the same car - but that can be said about 10 of the participants.

Autosports seems to disagree with me, they gave your favorite driver a 10.
Then again they gave Max a 9 for his 7 laps, and Ricciardo only 8.

I voted for Ricciardo, for his pass on Bottas and because he managed to keep a Ferrari and a Mercedes behind in a car that certain has not the same engine power.
gert is offline  
Quote
Old 29 Aug 2017, 18:49 (Ref:3762709)   #33
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran
 
bjohnsonsmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
United States
London, England
Posts: 15,161
bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
When I vote for driver of the race, it is usually 90% based on driver performance. The other 10% is based on other factors where favouritism can be a factor at times.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have a favourite driver, but that's more or less what I base my vote on and sometimes that can be the race winner.
bjohnsonsmith is online now  
__________________
"If you're not winning you're not trying."
Colin Chapman.
Quote
Old 29 Aug 2017, 21:36 (Ref:3762760)   #34
Compromised
Racer
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 314
Compromised should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Yes, tongue firmly in cheek Chief.

The guy who deserves DOTD hardly ever wins on this forum anyway (especially when it is a certain British driver). It's a waste of time really.
How could Lewis realistically get driver of the race? As said earlier, best driver, best car. At Spa a win was expected, sure he worked for it (or was he just running a pace ?) but it was still expected. Monza I expect Lewis to win. If he wins Singapore maybe the driver of the race?
Compromised is offline  
Quote
Reply

Bookmarks




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Official] Belgian Grand Prix 2017: Grand Prix Weekend Thread Born Racer Formula One 96 3 Sep 2017 11:33
[Official] Belgian Grand Prix - Predictions Contest 2017 - Round 12 of 20 - Entries Born Racer Predictions Contest & Fun 10 27 Aug 2017 22:33
[Official] Driver of the Grand Prix: Australian Grand Prix 2017 Born Racer Formula One 34 6 Apr 2017 22:14
[Official] Driver of the Grand Prix: Belgian Grand Prix 2016 Born Racer Formula One 23 1 Sep 2016 05:38
[Official] Driver of the Grand Prix: Belgian Grand Prix 2015 Born Racer Formula One 27 4 Sep 2015 17:23


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 13:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Original Website Copyright © 1998-2003 Craig Antil. All Rights Reserved.
Ten-Tenths Motorsport Forums Copyright © 2004-2016 Royalridge Computing. All Rights Reserved.