Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score do you give the Italian Grand Prix?
10 0 0%
9 0 0%
8 1 3.33%
7 8 26.67%
6 8 26.67%
5 2 6.67%
4 2 6.67%
3 6 20.00%
2 0 0%
1 3 10.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 5 Sep 2017, 16:30 (Ref:3764744)   #16
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!
gave it a 7. i actually liked the race a lot...sure the promise of some battles did not materialize but it was close and kept my attention. anyways this race came tantalizingly close to turning into a classic so that has to be worth something.

was great to see Ocon vs Stroll/battle of the rookies. hope to see a lot more of these two over the years to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil22 View Post
Gave it an 8. Really liked the camera work and the placement of the course mikes.
right? thinking about it now, the camera work was really really good, particularly the helicopter shots.
Old 6 Sep 2017, 20:29 (Ref:3765030)   #17
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Love Monza. Start was interesting, but it was all a bit of a let down to me after an pretty entertaining Spa. Average F1 race for me at 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
gave it a 7.
This may be the first time we've actually differed this year by at least more than 1, at least...

My mental state may have had something to do with it!

-Mike Cooley, The Stroker Ace
Old 6 Sep 2017, 21:07 (Ref:3765037)   #18
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!chillibowl is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Love Monza. Start was interesting, but it was all a bit of a let down to me after an pretty entertaining Spa. Average F1 race for me at 5.

This may be the first time we've actually differed this year by at least more than 1, at least...

My mental state may have had something to do with it!
mental state is important for sure...i watched the race late monday night (as opposed to the usual early sunday morning) as i was at the cottage over the long weekend (was it a long weekend in the US as well?).

also no TV and internet at the cottage so after 3-4 days of nothing, i was willing to watch anything and call it entertainment lol!
Old 6 Sep 2017, 21:45 (Ref:3765050)   #19
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
mental state is important for sure...i watched the race late monday night (as opposed to the usual early sunday morning) as i was at the cottage over the long weekend (was it a long weekend in the US as well?).

also no TV and internet at the cottage so after 3-4 days of nothing, i was willing to watch anything and call it entertainment lol!
Long weekend, long day and I was beat. Couple of bourbons and I was a little drowsy. It's like movies sometimes....

-Mike Cooley, The Stroker Ace