Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 13 Sep 2017, 10:35 (Ref:3766483)   #701
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Correct. She is no longer managed by Velocity.
Old 13 Sep 2017, 11:26 (Ref:3766500)   #702
mceci1
Veteran

Australia
mceci1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by champcarman View Post
I think Mr Stanaway will be fine for 2018!
Stanaway may take Kean's spot, I dare say Josh, like Renee will be lucky to be here next year in development, Richie and Jacobson sounds like a cool combination, no seats now that can give results left other then car 34 really, and I'd dare say GRM have a fair chance at resigning Mr Moffat, would be made to drop him, he has impressed me this year in the Holden
Old 13 Sep 2017, 23:20 (Ref:3766672)   #703
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
Correct. She is no longer managed by Velocity.
They need to update their site:
http://www.velocitygp.com.au/drivers-and-athletes
Old 14 Sep 2017, 12:52 (Ref:3766811)   #704
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

The Caltex branding is still there....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 14 Sep 2017, 13:00 (Ref:3766815)   #705
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
So is most of the panel damage from SMP.
Old 15 Sep 2017, 05:16 (Ref:3766972)   #706
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Mr Chahda's new sticker job..
Old 15 Sep 2017, 12:18 (Ref:3767077)   #707
mtpanorama
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst (best racetrack in the world)
mtpanorama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Won't make him any faster.

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either
Old 16 Sep 2017, 00:24 (Ref:3767263)   #708
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtpanorama View Post
Won't make him any faster.
Might make it easier for the others to see him coming though! LOL

Wonder if he's sorted out his braking point for turn 1 this time?
Old 16 Sep 2017, 00:52 (Ref:3767264)   #709
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
That was another messy session... 2 red flags...

At least having the championship protagonists together on the front row should make for a good fight!
Old 16 Sep 2017, 01:24 (Ref:3767267)   #710
Umai Naa
Veteran

Mr Boys in the #98, had it circulating rather quickly...
Old 16 Sep 2017, 23:35 (Ref:3767694)   #711
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....

Well done to Mr de Pasquale!
Big gap between the two championship fighters.
Old 17 Sep 2017, 01:37 (Ref:3767722)   #712
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Unless something magical happens at Newcastle, Mr Hazelwood's championship chase is pretty much wrecked
Old 17 Sep 2017, 01:56 (Ref:3767730)   #713
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Unless something magical happens at Newcastle, Mr Hazelwood's championship chase is pretty much wrecked
Video Here
Old 17 Sep 2017, 02:11 (Ref:3767734)   #714
Umai Naa
Veteran

What a shame
Old 17 Sep 2017, 02:48 (Ref:3767744)   #715
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Strange incident, did Todd lock up or just turn in blindly?
Old 17 Sep 2017, 03:11 (Ref:3767753)   #716
Umai Naa
Veteran

It looked as though AdP may have outbraked himself, across Mr Hazelwood's planned trajectory. Just one of those things where two cars are aiming for the same part of the road.
Old 17 Sep 2017, 09:02 (Ref:3767826)   #717
banksie
Racer

Australia
Victoria
banksie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
Strange incident, did Todd lock up or just turn in blindly?
De Pasquale received a 5 second penalty added to his time for his fault in the incident.
Old 17 Sep 2017, 11:25 (Ref:3767861)   #718
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 17 Sep 2017, 11:38 (Ref:3767870)   #719
Umai Naa
Veteran

This sounds a lot like the Hayman Reese deal where Mr Wyhoon did a deal with the sponsors to secure the car for the season, regardless of pilot.
Old 17 Sep 2017, 11:38 (Ref:3767871)   #720
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by banksie View Post
De Pasquale received a 5 second penalty added to his time for his fault in the incident.
I will defer to the experts but seemed to me Todd should have realised he was out wide and taken more care

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 18 Sep 2017, 00:36 (Ref:3768116)   #721
rass cass
Rookie

rass cass should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What's going on with the third Eggleston Car, it always seems to be off the pace compared to the other 2. Morcom did well in Gt last year with a second and a win in the various championships and is normally within a second when he shares the focus with Chaz so it seems strange he is so far back in super 2. Jacobsen also struggled in the third Eggleston car before the move to PRA and a championship win so are Eggleston stretching themselves a bit thin with the third car ?
Old 18 Sep 2017, 02:10 (Ref:3768128)   #722
Umai Naa
Veteran

I would say so.
Old 18 Sep 2017, 02:13 (Ref:3768130)   #723
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
what si the go with the bathusrt dunlop series race 250km, but from memory its not for points
Old 18 Sep 2017, 03:25 (Ref:3768147)   #724
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by rass cass View Post
What's going on with the third Eggleston Car, it always seems to be off the pace compared to the other 2. Morcom did well in Gt last year with a second and a win in the various championships and is normally within a second when he shares the focus with Chaz so it seems strange he is so far back in super 2. Jacobsen also struggled in the third Eggleston car before the move to PRA and a championship win so are Eggleston stretching themselves a bit thin with the third car ?
Are they all running the latest spec KRE engines?
Old 18 Sep 2017, 07:38 (Ref:3768174)   #725
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
what si the go with the bathusrt dunlop series race 250km, but from memory its not for points
Given the car wrecking nature of Bathurst, it will be interesting to see how many starters they attract to run around for no points.