Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 2 Jan 2015, 01:33 (Ref:3489385)   #16
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Has anyone played NASCAR 14 on Play Station 3 - was thinking of buying it?
Old 5 Jan 2015, 17:58 (Ref:3490139)   #17
Nick Woodbury
Racer

United States
Massachusetts, USA
Nick Woodbury should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNick Woodbury should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just what everyone wants right?

http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com...tors-coverage/
Old 6 Jan 2015, 19:52 (Ref:3490437)   #18
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've just shat myself with excitement....
Old 7 Jan 2015, 00:12 (Ref:3490521)   #19
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rutledge is the best co-host of America's Top Gear, but that says nothing.
Old 8 Jan 2015, 22:39 (Ref:3491137)   #20
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomick View Post
More road courses would be a good change - a street circuit would be awesome, open up a new market
No street circuit would be wide enough. That and NASCAR only drives on tracks outfitted with SAFER barriers.
Old 10 Jan 2015, 14:19 (Ref:3491619)   #21
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not to split hairs, but Circuit Giles Villeneuve is technically a street circuit, and RA, Sonoma, Mosport and the Glen technically don't have SAFER barriers, to the best of my knowledge.

NASCAR needs a new market to spread thin towards and widen their lameness in. If the hippies will let them race there, I'd say the NW Market and Portland Int'l would be the next place for them to tap into. Long shot maybe.

At least this year, the road races in the top 2 are scheduled to where anyone can participate:

• Sonoma Cup Race is off weekend for Xfinity (<---sounds weird)
  • The Glen is a shared weekend
  • Mid Ohio is the Saturday before the Michigan race: convenient enough
  • Xfinity RA is Cup off weekend on a Saturday and Trucks at Mosport is the following day

Too bad Taz ain't around....
Old 11 Jan 2015, 10:34 (Ref:3491819)   #22
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Checked the V8 Supercar calender & both Sprint Cup Road Course races don't clash - Penske should run a 3rd car
Old 14 Jan 2015, 12:42 (Ref:3492750)   #23
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
So, uhh...
Quote:
The NASCAR driver known as "The Outlaw" testified Tuesday he believes his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin dispatched on covert missions around the world who once returned home in a blood-splattered gown. Kurt Busch, appearing in court again over Patricia Driscoll's request for a no-contact order, continued the push of his legal team to discredit his ex as a scorned woman out to destroy his career, portraying her as a character fit for a screenplay.
Source: Delaware News Journal, via Jayski

Not sure what to say, really
Old 14 Jan 2015, 14:22 (Ref:3492767)   #24
JHamilton
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyfan View Post
So, uhh...

This may justify a thread unto itself. We'll see how it unfolds. The Outlaw vs The Assassin sounds like a bad Marvel movie.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup...ained-assassin

For those that don't know, this is not a news site, but a blog with a nice collection of info: http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/kurt-b...gig-1679384840
Old 14 Jan 2015, 14:26 (Ref:3492769)   #25
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I thought about making it its own thread, but in all honesty, Kurt Busch is correct. His ex, like all women, is certainly an assassin. Most, however, just prefer to kill slowly over a long long long period of time. Where he is wrong is the training part as it just comes naturally to them.

As much as I hate Kurt Busch, I wish him all the best in this endeavor.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 14 Jan 2015 at 14:44.
Old 14 Jan 2015, 14:42 (Ref:3492774)   #26
JHamilton
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
As much as I hate Kurt Busch, I wish him all the best in this endeavor.
Yea! What's wrong with watching 7 Years in Tibet naked while having a good cry?
Old 14 Jan 2015, 14:44 (Ref:3492776)   #27
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Yea! What's wrong with watching 7 Years in Tibet naked while having a good cry?
Lol! Or a good laugh!
Old 14 Jan 2015, 14:56 (Ref:3492779)   #28
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I thought about making it its own thread, but in all honesty, Kurt Busch is correct. His ex, like all women, is certainly an assassin. Most, however, just prefer to kill slowly over a long long long period of time. Where he is wrong is the training part as it just comes naturally to them.

In other news, Nascar greatly overestimated the interest in their hall of fame and yet has convinced other folks to pay off their debts:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...l#.VLaRhCvF9Og

I wish I could convince somebody to pay off my student loans, car loan, mortgage.....Heck I'd settle for somebody buying me lunch!
Old 14 Jan 2015, 16:33 (Ref:3492796)   #29
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyfan View Post
So, uhh...

What a story.

I think it's time for a new Talladega Nights movie:

"Talladega Nights: The assassin of Ricky Bobby"

Old 14 Jan 2015, 17:28 (Ref:3492818)   #30
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
OK, i broke down and read past the headlines....
Quote:
"Everybody on the outside can tell me I'm crazy, but I lived on the inside and saw it firsthand," Busch said in response to a question from his attorney Rusty Hardin, according to the Wilmington News Journal.
http://www.racer.com/nascar/item/112...is-an-assassin
I feelya, buddy. I've been there, too.

Keep the up defamation. It can only help your case, right?

What a trainwreck....