Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 Sep 2017, 13:44 (Ref:3763771)   #16
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!
Can Mr Grosjean get through any media interview without whinging?
Other cars managed to circulate without crashing on a straight... maybe he would do well to talk tohis team about their high downforce specs?
Old 2 Sep 2017, 13:48 (Ref:3763773)   #17
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgert should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgert should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Restart postponed to 15:00
First booing from the tribunes.

What are they waiting for? Until the track is bone dry? Until the first snow?

Best drivers in the world, best cars in the world and especially: best tires in the world. How can this happen?
Old 2 Sep 2017, 14:01 (Ref:3763779)   #18
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgert should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgert should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Further delay. New info at 15:15
This is getting more silly by the minute.
Old 2 Sep 2017, 14:03 (Ref:3763780)   #19
bauble
Veteran

England
Bedfordshire almost in Pakistan
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
Further delay. New info at 15:15
This is getting more silly by the minute.
You could switch over to the Vuelta, and see some proper racing.
Old 2 Sep 2017, 14:15 (Ref:3763785)   #20
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!
Quote:

Best drivers in the world, best cars in the world and especially: best tires in the world. How can this happen?
It will be getting dark soon...
Old 2 Sep 2017, 14:15 (Ref:3763786)   #21
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
15:30.
Ridiculous!

FFS Charlie, just cancel the whole thing already instead of continuing to frustrate everybody: drivers, team personnel, spectators, TV audience etc...
Old 2 Sep 2017, 14:20 (Ref:3763788)   #22
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Mr Hamilton is having fun in the MercedesF1 engineering suite during the rain delay...

Instagram stories.. watching youtube videos... was playing gangsta rap before this...
Old 2 Sep 2017, 14:32 (Ref:3763792)   #23
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
15:30 Announcement: "next announcement at 15:45".
How exciting! What will they annouce? Place your bets now!
Old 2 Sep 2017, 14:38 (Ref:3763794)   #24
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yo dawg, I put an announcement in the announcement.
Old 2 Sep 2017, 14:48 (Ref:3763797)   #25
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
15:45. Let's postpone the announcement to 16:00?
What a surprise!

Can one of the idiots (yes, that's you Charlie) over there finally decide something?
Either start something or cancel the thing.

All concerned would be grateful.
Old 2 Sep 2017, 14:55 (Ref:3763799)   #26
thetool
Veteran

thetool has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
It's time to make it official that F1 doesn't run in the wet isn't it? Like NASCAR. It would save the teams a bit of money on equipment they never use.
Old 2 Sep 2017, 15:03 (Ref:3763800)   #27
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Sigh ...
Old 2 Sep 2017, 15:05 (Ref:3763801)   #28
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....

Old 2 Sep 2017, 16:47 (Ref:3763818)   #29
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Max and Dan get penalties, so Stroll will start on the front row
Old 2 Sep 2017, 18:10 (Ref:3763839)   #30
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

They always do this. It's pathetic. The FIA wouldn't be willing to let me drive one of those cars in these conditions, so I'm absolutely no different to any of the "best drivers in the world." If the drivers feel it's too dangerous, don't run. Simple. If you go out, you accept the risk. If nobody goes out, so be it. But what are the chances of that? I'm glad they bothered starting, but because one driver strayed from the clear line and as a result aquaplaned doesn't mean that they are all incapable of safely circulating at once. I'm just glad that they had the guts to actually run a session where Pirelli could use their wet tyres for once.