Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 Dec 2013, 00:59 (Ref:3345736)   #1
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Toyota LMP1 Discussion

The never-ending Toyota thread which was started with news of the DOME test mule is becoming hard to follow. It think just like the R18, the TS040 deserves its own thread.

A good place to start is with news that Alex Wurz has headed to Cologne for a seat fitting:

Quote:
Now on way to TMG @Toyota_Hybrid to do seat fitting for new car + xmas party :-)
https://twitter.com/alex_wurz

We know the car will turn its first laps in an as yet unannounced location - but I'd put good money on it being Ricard, if you're bothered by such details.

We also know Mike Conway has joined the driving team as a reserve driver, likely meaning he will replace Kaz Nakajima when he's off racing in other series - and maybe, just maybe, he could be one third of the final car in a three-pronged Toyota assault at La Sarthe.

For some reason, I've got it in my head that Toyota are planning to run a V8 with greater capacity? I can't find the source after a good long search.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing what Toyota can bring to the table. The Porsche 919 is the beauty, the R18 is the beast. What will the TS040 be?