Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 14 Feb 2009, 20:17 (Ref:2397592)   #16
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just thank God Goodyear don't make condoms .
Old 14 Feb 2009, 22:37 (Ref:2397633)   #17
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjohn ruston should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjohn ruston should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Stewart and Newman cars written off this morning.Back up cars need to be used.Mr Newman,two cars in two days,Question mark over tyres. .Smoke won Nationwide this afternoon but Kyle could have messed it up on last lap.Could have been big punch up if Smoke had have been punted into wall.
Old 14 Feb 2009, 22:54 (Ref:2397640)   #18
f1toy
Racer

f1toy is a back marker
tony was all over the tire manufacturer. i just wonder, hes an owner now.
he isnt critical of the car. the car is hard to turn. in order turn, they doing something thats torturing the right- front tire.

the accident will put tony and ryan together from the start.
and this is a drafting and handling race. they new as teamates, but not new to each other on track. i think one of them will win.
Old 15 Feb 2009, 02:11 (Ref:2397674)   #19
nic.v814
Racer

New Zealand
Perth
nic.v814 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive Brown
Just thank God Goodyear don't make condoms .
Good one
Old 15 Feb 2009, 10:16 (Ref:2397775)   #20
bigted
Veteran

bigted should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
its no real disadvantage starting at the back, excpet for coverage, with a stout car and stout cars around you, you will pull up to the front soon any way. Just gotta avoid them wobbles
Old 15 Feb 2009, 10:20 (Ref:2397776)   #21
Knowlesy
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well I now won't be seeing ther race as some relatives from up north have decided to visit.

FFS.
"This will be the dullest teammate battle for many years. Worse than Schumacher/Irvine. Ricciardo will never out-qualify Vettel, not once. He might beat him in a race occasionally, if Vettel has trouble. He won't win a single race IMO."

Top Formula 1 analyst Knowlesy previews the 2014 season.
Old 15 Feb 2009, 11:17 (Ref:2397794)   #22
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston
Montoya and Jr miss pit box and mess their day up.
Montoya, his crew and pitstops...
Old 15 Feb 2009, 12:29 (Ref:2397826)   #23
Knowlesy
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wasn't such a big deal. Locked the rears on entry to his pitbox, it's out of the way now. He has a nice easy pitbox for the 500 itself.
"This will be the dullest teammate battle for many years. Worse than Schumacher/Irvine. Ricciardo will never out-qualify Vettel, not once. He might beat him in a race occasionally, if Vettel has trouble. He won't win a single race IMO."

Top Formula 1 analyst Knowlesy previews the 2014 season.
Old 15 Feb 2009, 12:50 (Ref:2397832)   #24
Cuckoo
Rookie

England
Walsall
Cuckoo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Well I now won't be seeing ther race as some relatives from up north have decided to visit.

FFS.
Can't you give them a fiver each and send em to the pictures?

Smoke looks like he is going to make an impression as a team owner.

I would agree with the comment about the possible handling of the car, but Newman's problem was not a right front, but a right rear.
Old 15 Feb 2009, 15:26 (Ref:2397872)   #25
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
is there any good live streams that you guys know of? Im really looking foward to the race
Old 15 Feb 2009, 16:40 (Ref:2397898)   #26
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!
Try these:
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...72&part=sports
Old 15 Feb 2009, 16:47 (Ref:2397901)   #27
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!
Ah yes, the 'p2p'. The old man has been using the very same service to watch various footy matches around the globe.

I'll be tuning in at 8!!!
Old 15 Feb 2009, 18:04 (Ref:2397917)   #28
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Martin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_collins
A rain delay would truly suck
Meh...

for millions of fans, maybe...

but it would at least mean that I could get home from work and watch it, so there IS an upside...
Old 15 Feb 2009, 18:05 (Ref:2397921)   #29
BOY BLUNDER
Veteran

England
margate
BOY BLUNDER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Com'on then guys who do you think to win,i think...Mark Martin....

BB....
Old 15 Feb 2009, 18:16 (Ref:2397928)   #30
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As long as Dale, Mark Martin or Gordon wins I'll be happy. Wouldn't mind smoke winning as well. I think those 4 have to be the favourites but could or would no doubt a suprize.