Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 22 Mar 2011, 20:36 (Ref:2851471)   #51
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just to let you know, if this happens I will rent one.
Old 22 Mar 2011, 20:44 (Ref:2851476)   #52
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemansmobileTV View Post
Hi everyone,

As always thanks for your interest in FanVision(formerly Kangaroo TV) at Le Mans. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to announce just yet, but I'm hopeful I'll have some good news for you within a week or two.

I will keep you posted
Many thanks for the update. If you have good news for us in a couple of weeks, might that include Arnage/Mulsanne coverage?
Old 23 Mar 2011, 13:51 (Ref:2851873)   #53
LemansmobileTV
Advertising Partner
Rookie

LemansmobileTV should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
unfortunately Bentley, Muslanne and Arnage are not in the cards for this year.
Old 23 Mar 2011, 17:34 (Ref:2851982)   #54
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Many thanks for the reply. Not the reply I had hoped for, of course, but I suspected as much. That said, coverage of the main spectator areas is infinitely better than none. Fingers crossed then!
Old 23 Mar 2011, 18:04 (Ref:2852003)   #55
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well at least it looks more promising about them actually being there
Old 23 Mar 2011, 18:36 (Ref:2852025)   #56
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Just to let you know, if this happens I will rent one.
Yep we'll be getting between 2 and 4 units too if you come.

LemansmobileTV thanks for keeping us posted.
Old 23 Mar 2011, 20:05 (Ref:2852086)   #57
Number7
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Number7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll rent one as well. No doubt. Would be nice if I could use it on Beasejour near the Porsche curve, where we usually camp!
Old 24 Mar 2011, 13:28 (Ref:2852468)   #58
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
If it is at least the same as last year we will rent one again for sure. It was very helpful in keeping up with everything during the race.
Old 24 Mar 2011, 13:42 (Ref:2852479)   #59
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Look at all this potential business we are drumming up.
Old 29 Mar 2011, 15:56 (Ref:2855466)   #60
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would definitely rent one. It served me very well in 2008, gives you a much better idea of who's where on track...
Old 13 Apr 2011, 09:21 (Ref:2862797)   #61
iucrmh
Racer

iucrmh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Mobile TV 2011

It's gone painfully quiet on this. Did we have an idea of when they will announce whether
or not they will be at Le Mans this year?
Old 13 Apr 2011, 18:44 (Ref:2862988)   #62
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, if they're hoping to do it, with just 2 months to go, they really need to announce their intentions p.d.q., I'd say.......
Old 17 Apr 2011, 18:00 (Ref:2865193)   #63
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Asked them again if they had any news on the matter. They say they still don't know. So no new news... :/
Old 25 Apr 2011, 15:44 (Ref:2869592)   #64
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I will be certainly interested when the whole circuit area is covered.
Old 25 Apr 2011, 15:48 (Ref:2869597)   #65
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
With so little time to go, I wouldn't be putting money on seeing these devices at Le Mans this year.
Old 25 Apr 2011, 16:55 (Ref:2869618)   #66
maximus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Yorkshire
maximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmaximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not looking good is it? What a shame!

I know I said keep the faith earlier in the thread but mines starting to fade now. They said there would be announcement mid April, well now its almost May and still nothing.
Old 25 Apr 2011, 17:03 (Ref:2869622)   #67
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nah dead in the water I'd say. A real shame. I asked them again a few weeks ago and I got a reply that seemed like it was to someone elses question.
Old 25 Apr 2011, 17:03 (Ref:2869623)   #68
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, either they have serious financial concerns or marketing leaves a tad to be desired......
Old 25 Apr 2011, 17:13 (Ref:2869627)   #69
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Honestly I think they have just thrown everything into F1.
Old 25 Apr 2011, 17:28 (Ref:2869633)   #70
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
I'm not going to stick my neck out as to whether Kangaroo will or will not be at le Mans this year, but I'm willing to bet that they are currently still in negotiations with the ACO.
It might be worth remembering that the question of Kangaroo's sound feed at Le Mans was not resolved in 2009 until 29 May.
Old 25 Apr 2011, 17:41 (Ref:2869640)   #71
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I suppose so, I guess it all seemed to go much more smoothly (and quickly) last year....
Old 27 Apr 2011, 17:23 (Ref:2870738)   #72
Tom87
Racer

England
Tom87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just wanted to add my name to the list of people eagerly awaiting news - plenty of takers here if you're listening Fanvision!
Old 27 Apr 2011, 17:56 (Ref:2870758)   #73
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
FWIW, I've sent LemansmobileTV a PM, but I suspect he/she isn't looking in here much, if at all, otherwise we'd probably have heard something by now.....
Old 27 Apr 2011, 19:02 (Ref:2870801)   #74
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Either the ACO are being slow or they can't make it pay. Perhaps the infrastruture is difficult to acheive. There may be cost savings by spreading it over many events in F1.
However uptake seemed high to me, I saw a lot of them and we are talking about it - not that this proves anything.
I wonder how many are rented compared to an F1 meeting?
Old 27 Apr 2011, 22:26 (Ref:2870941)   #75
FanVision
Rookie

FanVision should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Apologies for the delayed reply.

We've been accessed substantial duties and levies to deliver the service to all of you in France. So much so that it would have a significant impact on pricing. This is not something we feel is in the interest of our customers and we're working to resolve this. Time is against us and we of all companies feel that Le Mans is a premier event we want to be present at. Its fans like you that keep us coming.

We have our legal team on it. We hope it can be resolved quickly.

As we find out more we'll update all of you.
Closed Thread