Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 18 Feb 2002, 13:56 (Ref:218434)   #251
Roselady3
Veteran

Roselady3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No Tim- It was because you are reasonable, & can admit if Jeffie does something imperfect.
Old 19 Feb 2002, 00:17 (Ref:218692)   #252
Ax Slinger
Veteran

United States
The Lost Coast
Ax Slinger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, actually, that's another reason I like ol' Jeffie. He can admit he ain't perfect too, and he does. I am still laughing at Sterling Marlin for trying to say he didn't know you ain't supposed to work on the cars under a red flag. How many years has he been in Winston Cup racing now?

What do you think? Is he a stupid hick who didn't know any better, like he seems to want people to think, or was he lying about not knowing the rules of the sport he's participated in for years? I tend to think he was lying. I thought he had more class than that.
Old 19 Feb 2002, 01:32 (Ref:218708)   #253
Roselady3
Veteran

Roselady3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would say that he's just a Hick---but that wouldn't be fair to hicks. They even know the rules of their games. LOL.

He was lying & trying to get away with something that he knows isn't allowed. You're right- I too thought he had too much class for that move----but what can you expect from CooCoo's Son! LOL.
Old 19 Feb 2002, 03:44 (Ref:218720)   #254
Ax Slinger
Veteran

United States
The Lost Coast
Ax Slinger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No, I reckon it wouldn't be fair to hicks. I'm a Hick, and even though I ain't one of them NASCAR drivers, I does know ya ain't sposed to work on yer racin' car when they's got dat red flag out. Kayuk kayuk...

But it didn't bother me that he was trying to pull the fender out, I thought it was funny because I know that's against the rules, and was laughing my buns off. Specially when the NASCAR official came flying out of the Pace Car and stopped him. But then when he lied about not knowing he shouldn't do it, I said "Liar!!!" That actually made me lose some respect for the guy.