Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 30 Jul 2000, 21:13 (Ref:27051)   #1
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jaques Villeneuve called Ricardo Zonta the biggest idiot in f1 after the race, he was really ****ed, so that's good for team morale.
Old 30 Jul 2000, 21:20 (Ref:27054)   #2
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!

Villeneuve is always calling people idiots. In 1996 after Pedro Diniz ran him off the road at Monza in practice, he called him an 'idiot driver who shouldn't be in F1'. Then in the race he finished seventh, behind...Diniz.

Sounds like Pedro's been stripped of his crown.
Old 30 Jul 2000, 21:28 (Ref:27058)   #3
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Altough I am not quite sure what Zonta is intending to do (except trying to race), and I like the driving of JV, the canadian has a bad habit to talk a little too much... After all what I saw was a battle for positions...
Old 30 Jul 2000, 21:30 (Ref:27060)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And... I think Zonta won't have the seat next year... he spun off his boss
Old 30 Jul 2000, 21:46 (Ref:27068)   #5
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Hehehe. Well, I am very glad that he later planted it in the wall.
Old 30 Jul 2000, 22:26 (Ref:27087)   #6
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Zonta's going to Arrows. I hope de la Rosa has a taste for dirt, as his face will be shoved in it next year quite a lot.

Disgusting.
Old 30 Jul 2000, 22:58 (Ref:27105)   #7
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jacques tends to speak more out of emotion, and often crosses the political lines.

I said it was a racing incident in a previous post, but I saw another replay, and it was actually quite a silly mistake by Zonta. He just got his nose under Villeneuve and ran wide, into Villeneuve.

Not bright, but something I have done enough in GP2. It is just an over ambitious pass attempt.
Old 30 Jul 2000, 23:00 (Ref:27106)   #8
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Zonta will not have de la Rosa as a team mate Liz, since they will not be driving for the same team next year.
Old 31 Jul 2000, 00:53 (Ref:27123)   #9
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Zonta will be OUT OUT OUT, DLR will accompany JV at BAR, and Panis and Jos will be at Arrows. I KNOW THESE THINGS!!!
Old 31 Jul 2000, 01:01 (Ref:27131)   #10
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No, Gerard, JOS will have Zonta for a teammate next year.

Pedro will be the one enjoying the mouthful of dirt as Jacques and Pollock shove his head into the ground.
Old 31 Jul 2000, 03:47 (Ref:27162)   #11
Sharky
Veteran

Sharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think that MF is right about next year's driver lineup for arrows and BAR. I really don't see why Tom W. (or any other team for that matter) would pick Zonta. He hasn't impressed anyone and he doesn't have any money to bring nto the team either. He should be out next year.