Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27 Mar 2017, 09:21 (Ref:3721811)   #16
rx4u
Rookie

UK-ROI
Portsmouth
rx4u should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickey View Post
Given the proximity to France, I wonder if a combined French round would work. With the strength of the Championship in France, this would be fantastic. It's easier to get to for French fans that Kerlabo too.
One could only dream of this happening nice thought, the Belgium and Dutch championships would I think be a more suitable option as it has proven credibility. Just how there series are fairing at the moment I'm not sure but combining the nations would I'm sure boost the entry's and be more enticing for competitors as the circuits have been a feature for a long time for the respective series, would like to see Lydden, Valkenswaard, and Massmechelen in a series these are all accessible and not to far away! I believe Essay is a stunning track but may be just a little to far?