Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 May 2013, 08:38 (Ref:3247177)   #1
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Drink 2013 10Tenths Le Mans Garage Visit - first details and allocation of places

Yes, it's that time of year again....

First off, a HUGE thank you to our 'mystery' 2013 garage visit organiser, who has worked tirelessly, and over a long period of time, to secure agreement from the team in question, to host our 2013 garage visit. Thank you, you are an absolute legend!

Provisionally, the team has pencilled in a 14:30 start time (on Friday 21st June) for one group of 20 10Tenths members.

In another break with tradition, it will be COMPULSORY for those who are allocated places to complete a registration form which will need to be submitted well before any of us leave for La Sarthe. As things stand, this will need to be done by post, but I want to explore the possibility of enabling an online registration for our group. Further details on this in due course.

As always, places will be awarded on merit, based on a multitude of criteria. There will, inevitably, be members who are left disappointed. My apologies, in advance, to those members.

IMPORTANT - no-shows on the day are TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. Please, ONLY request a place if you are 100% able to attend and 100% committed to attending. This is especially important this year, as it will be impossible to insert a reserve on the day, due to the pre-registration requirement stipulated by the team.

So, without further ado, if you would like to be considered for a place on the 2013 10Tenths Le Mans Garage, please register your interest below.....

Old 14 May 2013, 08:47 (Ref:3247184)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes please James.....
Old 14 May 2013, 08:48 (Ref:3247185)   #3
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Registering my interest obviously.
Old 14 May 2013, 08:53 (Ref:3247190)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I would love to, thank you to who ever organised this
Old 14 May 2013, 09:02 (Ref:3247196)   #5
Alex Toropov
Racer

Alex Toropov should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not much hope, but I'm really interested Unless something really terrible happens at work, I should be on vacation for whole June, Moscow-Paris plane tickets are paid, russian and french train tickets are paid, hotels are booked, so we should arrive to Le Mans well before Friday 21st June
Regardless of anything, I agree: huge thanks to garage visit organisers! Very nice initiative! Must be very difficult to manage it! Great job!
Old 14 May 2013, 09:08 (Ref:3247198)   #6
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ooooooooooooo! though i guess we will all be throwing ourselves at this one! sounds incredible!

I'd love to be considered but i understand there's alot of others who will too but you never know if you don't try
Old 14 May 2013, 10:13 (Ref:3247221)   #7
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
I hereby register my interest in the 2013 Garage Visit.

Incredibly curious in which garage it is!
Old 14 May 2013, 10:14 (Ref:3247222)   #8
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sounds great. Awesome that this tradition continues year after year. I'd like to be considered if possible. Thanks to all involved.
Old 14 May 2013, 11:59 (Ref:3247245)   #9
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That would be the icing on the cake, I would love to be considered.
Thanks for organising .
Old 14 May 2013, 12:04 (Ref:3247247)   #10
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Very much yes please!
Old 14 May 2013, 12:37 (Ref:3247260)   #11
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
It WOULD seem rude not to say yes, wouldn't it? All a bit "Cloak and Dagger" this year, what?
Those rumours about Astons, and Q Branch, must be true, eh? You have to be vetted before you can get in. No Jonny Foreigners, and all that...
Old 14 May 2013, 12:40 (Ref:3247262)   #12
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think I shall aim my hat squarely into the ring please. Thanks.
Old 14 May 2013, 13:01 (Ref:3247276)   #13
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
I always think that you do amazingly to organise these Bentley, and whoever is helping this year! So I'll put my name in the hat too!
Old 14 May 2013, 13:02 (Ref:3247277)   #14
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
If possible , yes please .
Old 14 May 2013, 13:38 (Ref:3247291)   #15
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
yes please, if there's still room then count me in.
Old 14 May 2013, 17:12 (Ref:3247351)   #16
Natalia
Rookie

Russian Federation
Russia
Natalia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi, I'm the first time in a race of this level and, therefore, very much want to see lives of the crew, their training for such large-scale racing. I would be very grateful if I will include a list of the 20 lucky winners. All 9 days I will be staying at Le Mans, with the obligatory visit to all the activities related to the race.
Old 14 May 2013, 17:57 (Ref:3247378)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Popular thread this........
Old 14 May 2013, 18:51 (Ref:3247417)   #18
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
I'd like to be part of it, if possible
Old 14 May 2013, 18:54 (Ref:3247418)   #19
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
...As always, places will be awarded on merit, based on a multitude of criteria...
very ACOesque

Old 14 May 2013, 19:51 (Ref:3247476)   #20
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
If we use the ACO system of allocating places then can I be Audi as they got 3 this year
Old 14 May 2013, 20:09 (Ref:3247487)   #21
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
very ACOesque

You're right Bernard, and I was thinking exactly the same thing as I was typing it!
Old 14 May 2013, 20:14 (Ref:3247491)   #22
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I would like to participate in the 2013 Ten-Tenths Pit visit!

I have waited a long time for this thread!
Old 14 May 2013, 21:07 (Ref:3247514)   #23
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Wish I was in a position to ask for a spot. But I am putting in an early place holder for 2014. Can't wait to hear about the mystery host. Have fun you guys.
Old 14 May 2013, 21:21 (Ref:3247530)   #24
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Well... As I have been on the last few trips I am happy to give my potential place up to others this year.... Unless... It is with Gulf Aston Martin in which case I will throw my hat in the ring as I have a special reason to go to that one.

Last edited by Mal; 14 May 2013 at 21:42.
Old 14 May 2013, 22:41 (Ref:3247569)   #25
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
James, why not assign one (or two) official reserves in case of ´force majeure´ for one of the elected visitors? Let them fill in the form as well and present them to your mystery host. Just like the 24 Hours itself!