Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 27 Jun 2013, 09:42 (Ref:3270417)   #301
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
I've got the green-and-yellow striped T-shirt and the rolled-up poster at the side of the backpack.
Old 27 Jun 2013, 10:21 (Ref:3270431)   #302
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
I'm wearing a Toyota shirt.
Old 27 Jun 2013, 11:43 (Ref:3270464)   #303
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Olive green bodywarmer and similar coloured hat - black t-shirt......
Old 27 Jun 2013, 13:21 (Ref:3270556)   #304
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Now YOU I know!
Old 27 Jun 2013, 17:26 (Ref:3270708)   #305
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Black Jacket, Black Cap. Both with Yellow marks (also, I'm sort of tall, and is told to have a "Baby face" by some...)
Old 27 Jun 2013, 18:55 (Ref:3270748)   #306
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Now YOU I know!
Well, I thought I'd remind you - just in case!
Old 27 Jun 2013, 22:30 (Ref:3270929)   #307
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Some pictures are up...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandfis...7634349143714/
If folks could put names to faces, please? I'm hopeless at remembering names!
Brown suede jacket, reddish Cowboy Junkies t-shirt, dark glasses in third on right, top row.
Old 28 Jun 2013, 11:12 (Ref:3271152)   #308
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
*SHAMEFACED* I know I should know the name, but I just cannot recall the older gent in the blue flat cap and bodywarmer...
Old 28 Jun 2013, 11:18 (Ref:3271155)   #309
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That's Christopher - Kpy......
Old 28 Jun 2013, 11:32 (Ref:3271163)   #310
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Should folks want to take copies, feel free. I have a couple I need to put up on FBook, when I remember.
Old 28 Jun 2013, 16:05 (Ref:3271263)   #311
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
*SHAMEFACED* I know I should know the name, but I just cannot recall the older gent in the blue flat cap and bodywarmer...
And I am in front of him with the biker's jacket
Old 30 Jun 2013, 21:22 (Ref:3272114)   #312
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Black cap with a pair of brown sunglasses on it, white t-shirt, black jeans. ;-)
Old 1 Jul 2013, 09:41 (Ref:3272303)   #313
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
white shirt with a red cap, that's me!
Old 1 Jul 2013, 16:18 (Ref:3272479)   #314
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Some pictures are up...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandfis...7634349143714/
If folks could put names to faces, please? I'm hopeless at remembering names!
I'm behind Vince on this one, behind Simon on this one, behind the Oak's guy on this one, and you barely see my cheek on this one. Now good luck to remember my face ...
Old 1 Jul 2013, 19:05 (Ref:3272571)   #315
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm the lad in the daft t-shirt with shrimps on it. Or lobsters?
Old 2 Jul 2013, 11:57 (Ref:3272852)   #316
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
I think I've got most names covered on that image. I'll look for more which MIGHT unmask you, Bernard!