Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 15 May 2016, 01:11 (Ref:3641665)   #201
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This could be a banner race for Krohn racing since Mr Krohn isn't driving!

Also good to see a tenther on pole, congrats Mike!
Old 15 May 2016, 13:24 (Ref:3641748)   #202
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I know LMP3 is a class primarily designed for less experienced drivers but my god, none of them can stay on the track.

Just to add that Matt Griffin is not too impressed with the LMP3 driving standards.

Last edited by tux; 15 May 2016 at 13:47.
Old 15 May 2016, 14:39 (Ref:3641775)   #203
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yet another FCY caused by an LMP3 in the gravel.

Looks like it could rain soon.
Old 15 May 2016, 14:40 (Ref:3641776)   #204
bentley speed 8
Veteran

Sri Lanka
bentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You're right. All these FCYs start to remind me of a certain American sportscar series...
Old 15 May 2016, 14:51 (Ref:3641778)   #205
TzeiTzei
Veteran

Finland
TzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Whose master plan was it to have this start at the same time as F1?
Old 15 May 2016, 14:56 (Ref:3641780)   #206
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great race this. Spitting with rain now. Leader is losing time.
Old 15 May 2016, 14:58 (Ref:3641782)   #207
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I love P3s but maybe they should limit the class size and then put anyone who doesn't make the cut into the Michelin Cup race. This is s bit of a yellow fest.
Old 15 May 2016, 14:58 (Ref:3641783)   #208
bentley speed 8
Veteran

Sri Lanka
bentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There's also the blancpain race going. I guess I'll catch that later on Nismo TV
Old 15 May 2016, 15:00 (Ref:3641784)   #209
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentley speed 8 View Post
There's also the blancpain race going. I guess I'll catch that later on Nismo TV
Blancpain upload the whole race to YouTube on their official channel too. I'll watch that another day.
Old 15 May 2016, 15:04 (Ref:3641785)   #210
Bernard Bram
Racer

Bernard Bram has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Stream died on me. Anybody else having difficulties?
Old 15 May 2016, 15:05 (Ref:3641786)   #211
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard Bram View Post
Stream died on me. Anybody else having difficulties?
The official YouTube stream was terrible for me. But using the Daily Motion stream on the laptop has been fine. Both streams were awful on the Xbox One.
Old 15 May 2016, 15:06 (Ref:3641787)   #212
Bernard Bram
Racer

Bernard Bram has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I'm on Dailymotion, maybe i should try youtube.

Edit: Youtube looks good, better quality as well .
Old 15 May 2016, 15:07 (Ref:3641788)   #213
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Proper rain now, people going off everywhere under FCY.
Old 15 May 2016, 15:08 (Ref:3641789)   #214
TzeiTzei
Veteran

Finland
TzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Under FCY and people are spinning off. Terrible driving.
Old 15 May 2016, 15:37 (Ref:3641793)   #215
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
There was a P3 car traveling significantly slower than it should've been and costing a lot of cars 5+ seconds a lap. So race control has switched to a SC because otherwise TDS was going from a minute lead to a full lap.
Old 15 May 2016, 15:52 (Ref:3641800)   #216
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Completely unnecessary long caution/SC, Freitas is clearly doing a Barfield imitation and completely destroying this race...

Edit: Thanks Simon Dolan for your comments!
Old 15 May 2016, 15:54 (Ref:3641803)   #217
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
I don't really think we should have a sprint to the finish because it'll be a mess. We could've gone green with 20 minutes to go. Why do we have wets if we're going to take the NASCAR route?
Old 15 May 2016, 15:58 (Ref:3641806)   #218
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Well that's that then. That's a pretty poor choice and all of the recent interviews in the pit lane agree.
Old 15 May 2016, 16:00 (Ref:3641807)   #219
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I don't really think we should have a sprint to the finish because it'll be a mess. We could've gone green with 20 minutes to go. Why do we have wets if we're going to take the NASCAR route?
Its well known for a long time that wet racing is slowly being outlawed.
Old 15 May 2016, 16:03 (Ref:3641809)   #220
bentley speed 8
Veteran

Sri Lanka
So that's it then. Was really looking for some wet weather racing but I do wonder what could have happened with all those LMP3 cars around...
It also looks like Ten Tenths member Mr Hedlund is going to get his first ELMS win!
Old 15 May 2016, 16:05 (Ref:3641811)   #221
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This is the reason of the final SC :
Old 15 May 2016, 16:10 (Ref:3641812)   #222
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
I'm gonna refrain from any further comments on this disgrace...
Old 15 May 2016, 16:12 (Ref:3641814)   #223
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A good race overall.
Mike Hedlund has been mentioned above for having a first ELMS win, but what about his co-driver Renauer?
He was a monster, probably the Driver of the Race.
Old 15 May 2016, 16:26 (Ref:3641816)   #224
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
4 Hours of Imola? More like 4 Hours of Imallover the track in my P3 AM I RIGHT!!!

... I'll let myself out.

I was going to nominate Thiriet for keeping up with the P2 pros and putting Hirakawa/Beche in a commanding position, but Renauer is probably a better shout. He was imperious and Henzler and Hedlund (congratulations!) had a much easier job because of his stints - I'm sure the rain still made it difficult, mind.
Old 15 May 2016, 16:39 (Ref:3641824)   #225
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Guess I should be glad I watched the Grand Prix instead.