Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 5 Nov 2009, 15:29 (Ref:2576423)   #51
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
He was probably being soft cuz of the lack of Asian entries .

Anyway , Im starting to feel a well done to JLOC . As said above , they were the most consistant GT1 of the weekend , and whoever would have thought that !!!

Entry was won fair and square , however the ACO need to have a stiff word with certain folk . Im sure their next effort will be better than thair last 3 .

Cant wait to see what they have up their sleeve , cuz I believe their curant GT1 chassis is illegal and a class change (LMP) would nulify their won entry . And I dont believe one of their Lambo chassis is good enough for La Sarthe either .. nor do most if your honest !!!

So , If they dont go with a GT1 chassis , they might not be there , cuz I also cant see the ACO letting in a Lambo/LMP thats anything to do with JLOC unless its proves its point beforehand .
Old 5 Nov 2009, 15:58 (Ref:2576441)   #52
tlracing
Rookie

tlracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Why on earth should the ACO be 'minded to refuse' JLOC an entry because of the 2009 situation?

After all, Racing Box appeared this year after 2008..!
Old 5 Nov 2009, 16:12 (Ref:2576448)   #53
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlracing View Post
After all, Racing Box appeared this year after 2008..!
The racing box incident was out of racing box's hands, the 2009 incident with jloc was all there own doing.
Old 5 Nov 2009, 19:44 (Ref:2576582)   #54
cmk
Veteran

Canada
Linköping, Sweden
cmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
None of the JLOC cars raced at Okayama raced at Le Mans this year.
You are right, I have found a reference in French to #68 being ex-Reiter. I guess chassis 011 has finally been put, rightfully, to pasture.
Old 6 Nov 2009, 08:57 (Ref:2576875)   #55
tlracing
Rookie

tlracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r View Post
The racing box incident was out of racing box's hands, the 2009 incident with jloc was all there own doing.
How so? Racing Box arrived at Le Mans with a car they knew didn't have the correct paperwork. The background to that - and why, exactly, the technical issues and subsequent spat between the team and constructor originated - don't affect the lack of documentation.

No-one denies JLOC's participation in 2009 was awful; through their Okayama performance they have earned a place by ACO rules.
Old 6 Nov 2009, 10:08 (Ref:2576903)   #56
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
How so? Racing Box arrived at Le Mans with a car they knew didn't have the correct paperwork. The background to that - and why, exactly, the technical issues and subsequent spat between the team and constructor originated - don't affect the lack of documentation.
If I remember rightly they were awaiting a response (or a fix) on the matter from Lucchini, which never arrived. I don't think you can blame Racing Box on that one.
Old 6 Nov 2009, 15:54 (Ref:2577070)   #57
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Racing Box were promised by Lucchini that the paperwork would be submitted to the ACO on time, but once Racing Box arrived at the circuit i believe Lucchini demanded a rather large sum of money from Racing Box for the paperwork to be submitted, effectively Lucchini were blackmailing Racing Box.
Old 6 Nov 2009, 21:09 (Ref:2577289)   #58
kingkai
Racer

Netherlands
Amsterdam
kingkai should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r View Post
Racing Box were promised by Lucchini that the paperwork would be submitted to the ACO on time, but once Racing Box arrived at the circuit i believe Lucchini demanded a rather large sum of money from Racing Box for the paperwork to be submitted, effectively Lucchini were blackmailing Racing Box.
In short: Italian practices