Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 6 Aug 2001, 11:43 (Ref:126549)   #1
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
that bloke with the racing drivers name......

"HOOVER ORSI" has won the Trois Rivieres GP for the CART Toyota Atlantics ...... that makes it 2 wins in a row for young Hoover - he now leads David Rutledge by 25 points with 4 rounds to go.....

if Hoover wins the Toyota Atlantic title - should he seek a drive in F3000 or Indy Lights
Old 6 Aug 2001, 12:31 (Ref:126581)   #2
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
About Hoover Orsi, I remember at the end of 1999 he made a test with Jaime Melo Jr in Petrobras team to decide what driver will join Bruno Junqueira next year at that team. Finally Melo won the drive, and Orsi moved to F.Atlantic, when he is now.

Hoover isn't the only successful South American driver in the Formula Atlantic. Also Martin Basso should seek a future at Indy Lights and CART.
Old 4 Sep 2001, 06:59 (Ref:140999)   #3
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
hoover is the 2001 atlantics champ.... - yep, thats right, hoover has wrapped up the title after the vancouver round....

hoover had finished 3rd but was disqualified after a collision with title rival david rutledge - hoover wasnt happy with this and reckons if it had been with anyone else, he wouldnt have been dq'd...anyway, he leads by 43 points with just the 2 rounds remaining...

onya hoover orsi
Old 4 Sep 2001, 08:06 (Ref:141009)   #4
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
cool i remember watching him in a grand prix/touring car support race a few years back. think he was good even then....
Old 4 Sep 2001, 11:37 (Ref:141092)   #5
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I got a few pics of him while I was in Trois-Rivières a month ago.

http://www.flagworld.com/2001/GP3Riv...oover_orsi.jpg
http://www.flagworld.com/2001/GP3Riv...over_orsi2.jpg

The rest of the week-end pictures:
http://www.flagworld.com/2001/GP3Riv/dany/
http://www.flagworld.com/2001/GP3Riv/
Old 4 Sep 2001, 20:46 (Ref:141358)   #6
SummitRacing
Rookie

SummitRacing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hoover Orsi

I worked with Hoover when he raced in Formula Renualt with Redgrave Racing in the UK. He was not only an very nice young man ( my two year daughter thought he was lovely!), he was extremely talented. I hope that the success he deserves comes to him.