Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 23 May 2012, 06:26 (Ref:3078154)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Monaco 2012 - FP1 24 May

Just a reminder that it starts on Thursday with no running on Friday.
Old 23 May 2012, 08:10 (Ref:3078190)   #2
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good one Peter. I always remember, but I wouldn't be surprised if people missed that.
Old 23 May 2012, 08:28 (Ref:3078198)   #3
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
there's loads of track action, but no f1. 2 races and free admission and grandstands! wohoo!

i hate to think what'd happen if they ran to a normal schedule. gp3 has to qualify at 7am on friday as it is

Last edited by bella; 23 May 2012 at 08:59. Reason: could have sworn the porsches were a race
Old 23 May 2012, 11:07 (Ref:3078251)   #4
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
Wheres Frostie with his normal great Intro???
Old 23 May 2012, 11:15 (Ref:3078253)   #5
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
If we all shout loud enough, he might just hear us...

Selby
Old 23 May 2012, 11:21 (Ref:3078256)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
there's loads of track action, but no f1. 2 races and free admission and grandstands! wohoo!

i hate to think what'd happen if they ran to a normal schedule. gp3 has to qualify at 7am on friday as it is
Really?

Last time I was there the Friday was a normal day and the roads were opened to the public. I think it was bacause many of the locals wnted to head for the hills and leave everything for the weekend. It also meant the bars and restaurants did an extra days trade.
Old 23 May 2012, 11:44 (Ref:3078268)   #7
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
Wheres Frostie with his normal great Intro???
I think he's in Monaco.
Old 23 May 2012, 12:32 (Ref:3078289)   #8
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
I may make some sort of shoddy video based preview if anyone's up for that... If there's no demand I won't bother

Selby
Old 23 May 2012, 12:41 (Ref:3078292)   #9
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
I think he's in Monaco.
So we won't have the usual thread ? It would be good if someone take care of it then.
Old 23 May 2012, 12:42 (Ref:3078293)   #10
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
So we won't have the usual thread ? It would be good if someone take care of it then.
Like I said, i'm happy to do a video based version if that helps?

I'll check out some of his other threads and try and duplicate the format a little.

It's ironic given that about half a year ago we were contemplating doing something like this, so hopefully he won't mind.

Selby
Old 23 May 2012, 14:20 (Ref:3078333)   #11
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Go for it !
Old 23 May 2012, 16:07 (Ref:3078359)   #12
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Really?

Last time I was there the Friday was a normal day and the roads were opened to the public. I think it was bacause many of the locals wnted to head for the hills and leave everything for the weekend. It also meant the bars and restaurants did an extra days trade.
yeah, it's been like that at least while i've been going since about 2005. it's a lot quieter, and the circuit is reopened at about 2.30pm. i think the locals shove off for the week rather than just the weekend now.

there's a train strike tomorrow which is about par for the local ter trains - at a guess this is the 3rd or 4th time they've done it. moe often than not it makes little difference to the service, though.
Old 23 May 2012, 16:41 (Ref:3078371)   #13
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
Ok i've done a little preview - it's mainly more in the style of a blog. I havn't had a great deal of time, so alot of it was 'shootin from the hip', so to speak.

Will upload in a moment.

Selby
Old 24 May 2012, 07:45 (Ref:3078667)   #14
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
10-Tenths Chatroom

Online Right Now!

(Link in the red text and here: http://tiny.cc/chatstats)
Old 24 May 2012, 08:38 (Ref:3078690)   #15
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
Well I had an utter nightmare with my preview. Turns out the two videos I put in didn't render properly. Oh well.

I'll link anyway - it's more of a 'blog' and me ranting . Just skip the two clips. Well actually, the Pirelli one has some interesting dialogue, but the on-board is rather worthless now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iLUQi-2AkM

Selby
Old 24 May 2012, 13:01 (Ref:3078808)   #16
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Time to go the official thread.

CLOSED