Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 4 May 2000, 13:10 (Ref:493)   #1
profiler
Rookie

profiler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

This is a message that was bounced over 43 locations. The writer is a man who was heavily involved in F1, both as an insider and as an outsider at a later stage. The above info have been sent in a separate e-mail.

Please read it and think carefully before you dismiss any of it.

I have to alert all F1 fans to some of the truths that are never told by those who are aware of them. I know for a fact that there are a lot of moles working for the teams. It is also a fact that the men administering F1 also have moles in the teams. I also know for a fact that there have been secret penalties in the past, such as "retirements" due to all sorts of "problems". It is also a fact that all the teams "cheat" in all sorts of ways most of the time. What you may not have suspected until now, and I know that it is a fact, is that there are a cases of sabotage each year. One of these cases was such a big shock, that I quit working within the F1 family. I cannot name the case. I can only say that it was a major incident in the 1990s, and that there is strong evidence that the sabotage was at least the second attempt on the same person in a very short time. There is also strong evidence that the magnitude of the accident was also due to other factors, and that the sabotage was not done with the intention of producing such big impact. Please be aware that this is the reality in F1 since the 1970s, and that it has evolved into an art in almost the last decade.
Old 4 May 2000, 13:30 (Ref:494)   #2
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's hard to take the word of a person who will not face the person they accuse and announce themselves.

I do believe that the majority of the teams are doing things to circumvent the rules and that some of these things have been overlooked in an effort to produce favorable marketting strategies.

As far as an entity within F1 that would deliberately endanger the life of anyone I find hard to believe. The scope of the conspiracy required to sabotage a car from outside a team would self destruct from its own weight. The unnamed person alludes possibly to the death of Senna as sabotage on behalf of some nebulous kabal within the ranks of F1. I cannot believe that not one person involved would not be forced to admit it under the sheer guilt of the action. But, stranger things have happened.
Old 4 May 2000, 15:39 (Ref:495)   #3
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I know a person who was very close to an ex-driver, and this driver (who has been world championship) told him that something very serious. He said that the 94 championship was "arranged" by Bernie and another team chief (guess who), because Bernie thought at that time that the duo Senna/Williams would be unbeatable... but the crash of Senna was not intentional. It only happened because Senna could not understand how the "other" team was so fast...
Old 4 May 2000, 16:23 (Ref:496)   #4
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
The only case that I have ever heard of sabotage is back in 1989 I believe it was ..the Leyton house March team showed up at their garage in Pheonix to find that the brakes lines on Capelli's and Guglemin's cars had been severed during the night.

as for this conspiricy..who knows ..but i find it hard to believe that if its been going on since the 70's that something hasnt slipped out by now..F1 is a circus remember and someone would have made a mistakwhere along the line..

this could be an X file !!!!
Old 4 May 2000, 19:55 (Ref:497)   #5
jack
Rookie

jack should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I remember Jacques Villeneuve being interviewed a few years ago. He alluded to the wheeling-dealing that goes on behind the scenes. The strange thing was that this wasn't just Jacques spouting off. His whole demenour, what he DIDN'T say really sruck me.
Senna was convinced that the '94 Bennoton was illegal. Whether this was a factor in his death we will never know...
Old 5 May 2000, 00:39 (Ref:498)   #6
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
People have always loved conspiracies and seen and sought meaning in concatenations of coincidences. And there is no doubt that when terrible things happen, it would be more comforting to think that there is a Reason, and there is Someone To Blame, and perhaps if only one had known the Someone and the Reason in time, one could have prevented the terrible thing. But sometimes things happen because - things happen. No one is to blame, there is no Reason, and there was nothing one could have done to prevent it. Hard to accept, but very often true.
Old 5 May 2000, 01:15 (Ref:499)   #7
Ace
Rookie

Ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What is the point of posting this stupid theories in a forum? I he has the proof of it and the balls, tell your friend to go to the police. He will do us a favor if he does that.

Please, Bernie and Mosley running a KGB type of organization? They are dumb enough not to realize they are killing the hen of the golden eggs.

Old 6 May 2000, 10:25 (Ref:500)   #8
Green_man4421
Racer

Canada
Quebec, Canada
Green_man4421 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who know what people will do for money?