Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 30 Jul 2013, 10:30 (Ref:3283724)   #1
urdragon
Veteran

Spain
Barcelona
urdragon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridurdragon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sesto elemento in Top Gear!

The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento has just done Dunsfold:

http://www.gtspirit.com/2013/07/30/v...o-on-top-gear/

At 0,2 sec of the Huayra. Good Lambo!
Old 30 Jul 2013, 12:49 (Ref:3283771)   #2
Thaw Daggerslash
Racer

Thaw Daggerslash should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And this has what relevance exactly?
Old 30 Jul 2013, 12:57 (Ref:3283775)   #3
gustavobamba
Veteran

Portugal
Viana do Castelo
gustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaw Daggerslash View Post
I saw the show last night and the car is freaking awesome, for me it´s relevant
Old 30 Jul 2013, 13:29 (Ref:3283792)   #4
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Don't be talkin' 'bout your sporty cars here, this is a Sports Car page.
Old 30 Jul 2013, 13:48 (Ref:3283796)   #5
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
a) 10-Tenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing
b) 10-Tenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

:think:
Old 30 Jul 2013, 13:55 (Ref:3283797)   #6
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Dude, if you needed a smiley emoticon to see I was joking you had best go back to bed and stay there ... for a Long time ... because dude, I think you might be dead.
Old 30 Jul 2013, 14:02 (Ref:3283798)   #7
paulSenna
Rookie

United Kingdom
London
paulSenna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Lambo fits neither forum. It's not on the Top Gear fast lap board as it's not a road car and it hasn't raced so it's not a racer.
Old 30 Jul 2013, 14:25 (Ref:3283805)   #8
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Dude, if you needed a smiley emoticon to see I was joking you had best go back to bed and stay there ... for a Long time ... because dude, I think you might be dead.
I didn't quote your post.
Old 30 Jul 2013, 19:01 (Ref:3283905)   #9
urdragon
Veteran

Spain
Barcelona
urdragon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridurdragon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaw Daggerslash View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
a) 10-Tenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing
b) 10-Tenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

:think:
Dudes did you complain on the LaFerrari or the P1?

I just hope the standards are mantained when those both cars see the light, ill follow them carefully...

It's a beautifull lambo, not a J or a Veneno, and it perfoms like one of the most sportive brands in the world like is Pagani.
Old 30 Jul 2013, 19:24 (Ref:3283914)   #10
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
urdragon, I'm sorry that your thread prompted such a response when you just wanted to talk about something. I hope you have better luck in the road car forum.

Judging by the Top Gear piece it seem very quick, but very nice to drive too.
Old 31 Jul 2013, 12:12 (Ref:3284202)   #11
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
That's exactly the sort of car Lambo should be making. I haven't seen the Top Gear piece but hopefully the car is RWD and has no traction control. Lambos should be totally bonkers and have a good chance of just firing you into a hedge - on fire. If you want sensible and stylish buy a Ferrari, if you want insanity on wheels buy a Lambo
Old 3 Aug 2013, 08:38 (Ref:3285303)   #12
ensign14
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Deception Island
ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!
Looks like a Batmobile. Loved its dash treatment.
Old 3 Aug 2013, 09:41 (Ref:3285320)   #13
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
on a shallow note, that has to be the best name for a car ever, and only the italians could get away with it. awesome.