Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 13 Aug 2013, 15:30 (Ref:3289310)   #26
Distracted
Racer

United Kingdom
Distracted should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you! Drove the Octi and loved it. It's coming home tomorrow.
Old 13 Aug 2013, 16:45 (Ref:3289337)   #27
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
VAG cars are always a good buy
Old 13 Aug 2013, 17:50 (Ref:3289363)   #28
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
We need a photo of it with hay in the back.
Old 13 Aug 2013, 22:11 (Ref:3289461)   #29
Distracted
Racer

United Kingdom
Distracted should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, my phone has a camera on it... I'll try. (I'm not good with tech at all. Give me a physical thing to work on any day!)
Old 13 Aug 2013, 22:16 (Ref:3289463)   #30
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Audi allroad (early one) just watch out they guzzle petrol but are SO much fun because they are totally "stealth!"
Old 14 Aug 2013, 11:24 (Ref:3289641)   #31
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distracted View Post
I loved my Octi and really wish I hadn't sold it. Hubby and I actually camped in the back of it a couple of years ago- with the seats down the cargo space is huge.

The driving position was awesome for me, too.
i did the exact same thing in a bmw 3 series estate at brands hatch with a friend at brands. though getting out once you'd shut the boot was undignified cause it didn't have a blipper thing with a boot unlock button it did have a poxy little petrol engine, but did decent miles and was still prompt if you used your momentum wisely.

currently have an audi and had a late 90s vw golf for a while - it must be a VAG thing for the driving position being so good. it's always comfortable, and you don't feel too close to the wheel either if you're short. that said, i had a polo-sized skoda concrete bunker from avis last year, that was more of a french car solid granite experience :/