Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 28 Jan 2009, 10:37 (Ref:2381320)   #151
Armchair Enthusiast
Rookie

United Kingdom
Towcester
Armchair Enthusiast should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The main supplier may have gotten their stock back, because they had prior warning (or a sixth sense) about the forclosure of GPR, but I know there are some companies who still have outstanding invoices and did not get the opportunity to collect their stock. I spoke to a number of suppliers at Autosport about this.
Old 28 Jan 2009, 14:42 (Ref:2381444)   #152
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Off topic comment alert
I have to type this or my brain will explode!

Al, you do realise that I'm currently sending £400 to Corel just so you can make me a couple of stickers?

Thanks for reading, you've been a wonderful audience. Don't forget to try the veal and tip your waitress. We now return you to the topic

BTW. I understand from a source that GPR will be opening its repainted and shiny doors soon. Hopefully that will be good news for everyone.
Old 28 Jan 2009, 16:06 (Ref:2381489)   #153
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Don't do that Pete unless you really need it, I may have some scaled down version here somewhere you can have or buy anything after version 11 and thats for peanuts on eBay you don't need the latest version another program that will produce vectors and save as pdf's and a good bang for the buck is Serif's Draw.

Sorry to go off topic!!!
Old 28 Jan 2009, 16:55 (Ref:2381529)   #154
PTRACER
Racer

England
Romford, Essex, U.K.
PTRACER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What logos do you need reproducing? I've got Corel X2...(version 12)
Old 28 Jan 2009, 17:20 (Ref:2381546)   #155
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Done it now. Well partly. All I needed was the free download.
Old 30 Jan 2009, 19:20 (Ref:2382806)   #156
Sideswipe
Rookie

Sideswipe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just heard that it is in fact Martin Hines of Zip Kart that has taken over GPR.
Old 30 Jan 2009, 21:52 (Ref:2382897)   #157
RF_Racer
Veteran

RF_Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideswipe
Just heard that it is in fact Martin Hines of Zip Kart that has taken over GPR.
Great! now we will have posters of Lewis Hamilton all over the place in their stores!!
Old 31 Jan 2009, 00:04 (Ref:2382952)   #158
minifox
Racer

England
milton keynes
minifox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
*cough* told you someone in karting bought it *cough*
Old 31 Jan 2009, 00:11 (Ref:2382956)   #159
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
That will probably mean Barry Lee will be in the shop, at least he knows what he's talking about !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 2 Feb 2009, 08:33 (Ref:2384048)   #160
Sideswipe
Rookie

Ok, you can now order items online on their website
Old 5 Feb 2009, 13:03 (Ref:2389012)   #161
compte deGraves
Veteran

France
Charente, France
compte deGraves should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcompte deGraves should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideswipe
Ok, you can now order items online on their website
Just rung the mail order number of GPR and they are definitely not operating!
Old 5 Feb 2009, 21:06 (Ref:2389333)   #162
Sideswipe
Rookie

http://www.gprdirect.com/OnlineShop/Document.do?c=6&d=57

Press lease from GPR confirming Martin Hines has taken over management. Not sure when they are going to be up and running again though!
Old 11 Feb 2009, 21:20 (Ref:2395689)   #163
banbury
Rookie

banbury should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All seems ok now.

I was in there yesterday buying a couple of things and they were very helpful.

Hope it goes well for them,I always like it in there (even if I do spend more than I intended)!
Old 11 Feb 2009, 21:23 (Ref:2395692)   #164
tristancliffe
Veteran

United Kingdom
Norwich, UK
tristancliffe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridtristancliffe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tried ordering something online (it wasn't very expensive, just in case), and got an email saying that they are ramping up their activities again, but starting with the clothing end of the market. It might be a while before shiny bits find their way through the system.

Cancelled the order for now, but it sounds as though they plan to be back in the not too distant future.
Old 12 Feb 2009, 14:13 (Ref:2396125)   #165
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by banbury
All seems ok now.

I was in there yesterday buying a couple of things and they were very helpful.

Hope it goes well for them,I always like it in there (even if I do spend more than I intended)!
Always were helpful. I worked in Brentford for a while and used to go browsing in the shop at lunchtime. Now, when I'm at Silverstone I always find that I need a new pair of gloves or something (last time it was a water pump) and come out with other stuff. Makes you wonder why they got into problems really.

BTW, one of our registered members is an employee, I hope he comes back to post about the progress.
Old 21 Mar 2009, 07:18 (Ref:2420707)   #166
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Al Weyman's printer saga has been moved here