Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing > NASCAR Fantasy Racing

Old 25 Mar 2015, 16:19 (Ref:3519407)   #26
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
373 has to be some sort of record... for me.
Impressive, indeed. Think that would eclipse my best. It's only downhill from there, however.
Old 25 Mar 2015, 22:00 (Ref:3519527)   #27
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
kiss of death!
Old 29 Mar 2015, 01:07 (Ref:3521255)   #28
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Two weeks forgetting to change the lineup and I've plummeted, guess I need to pay attention a little.
Old 29 Mar 2015, 17:24 (Ref:3521528)   #29
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I somehow picked 2 people not even entered this weekend from the C Group. Not sure how that happened...
Old 12 Apr 2015, 23:00 (Ref:3526818)   #30
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2 in a row! That's what happens when you dump your Roush drivers
Old 29 Apr 2015, 12:45 (Ref:3531791)   #31
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Second low score for the year this past weekend drops me 3 spots. Good start, followed by a bunch of mediocre and turning to shyte real fast. Now a plate race. Historically bad for me.

Long season. Plenty of time for others to slip too.
Old 29 Apr 2015, 23:02 (Ref:3531990)   #32
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Long season. Plenty of time for others to slip too.
Very wise words...
Old 1 May 2015, 12:44 (Ref:3532514)   #33
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I may not be able to continue as Yahoo have gotten rid of their Google log in and they will not reset my password. They need to stop forcing people to use their email services that no one has used since the '90s or they will go out of business... again.
Old 3 May 2015, 20:48 (Ref:3533714)   #34
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Yahoo mail is almost as bad as hotmail. If we did all short tracks and plate tracks, I'd finish at the bottom table every time.
Old 4 May 2015, 04:16 (Ref:3533872)   #35
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Yahoo mail is almost as bad as hotmail. If we did all short tracks and plate tracks, I'd finish at the bottom table every time.
I don't get it. Their fantasy sports are all good and their sports page is terrific. Just stick to that and leave me and my gmail account alone.
Old 18 May 2015, 18:50 (Ref:3539066)   #36
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Can someone tell me if my account still appears??
Old 19 May 2015, 00:50 (Ref:3539152)   #37
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
yes you're still there, and in the lead, with Jimmie (5 starts left), Kurt (3 starts left), Almirola (4 starts left) and Princess (4 starts left).

I unfortunately can't see any option to change on your behalf
Old 20 May 2015, 17:50 (Ref:3539722)   #38
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Can someone tell me if my account still appears??
Yes, and you are still beating me, like all but one of the participants.

What an epic slide I've had.
Old 21 May 2015, 14:13 (Ref:3539924)   #39
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
After multiple emails, they finally opened my account back up. Unfortunately too late for me to change my line up.
Old 21 May 2015, 15:38 (Ref:3539945)   #40
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
After multiple emails, they finally opened my account back up. Unfortunately too late for me to change my line up.
I've tried close a Yahoo account (bellsouth email) but i couldn't get a hold of my US Congressman or get an executive order to make it happen. So i still have 4 yahoo accounts...
Old 1 Jun 2015, 12:51 (Ref:3543766)   #41
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
My slide continues. Nothing is working this year. Might as well stick a fork in me.
Old 2 Jun 2015, 01:15 (Ref:3544052)   #42
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Try not looking at it for 4 weeks, worked wonders for some of us.
Old 4 Jun 2015, 16:28 (Ref:3544944)   #43
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Try not looking at it for 4 weeks, worked wonders for some of us.
I tried something slightly different again this week, but not this...

Maybe next week.
Old 8 Jun 2015, 18:03 (Ref:3546218)   #44
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
185 is better than the previous week's 129

I did move ahead of someone, who's obviously not picking anymore.
Old 9 Jun 2015, 00:09 (Ref:3546322)   #45
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Didn't realise I had no starts left for 3 of my drivers. D'oh...
Old 15 Jun 2015, 23:17 (Ref:3550956)   #46
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Much better, now to claw some of the gap back...
Old 25 Jun 2015, 01:22 (Ref:3553765)   #47
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
Didn't realise I had no starts left for 3 of my drivers. D'oh...
It's tough mid-season. This is the grind.
Old 26 Jun 2015, 16:56 (Ref:3554093)   #48
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Road course this weekend. I'll find a good and innovative way to screw up again.
Old 27 Jun 2015, 19:53 (Ref:3554326)   #49
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Road course this weekend. I'll find a good and innovative way to screw up again.
Like I have in making my selections and then realising that it's a road course
Old 29 Jun 2015, 01:56 (Ref:3554631)   #50
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I should be please with a 241, second best score of the of the week and my second best of the summer segment, but the 'dinger issues killed a decent run.

One ahead of the guy that is not "around".