Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 27 Jun 2003, 08:27 (Ref:644474)   #1
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
ARDS @ Thruxton

I did it yesterday with one other guy, we both passed.

I'd just like to say thanks to Rob Manger and Clare, it was great, they where very encouraging and helpful from the minute we arrived (despite me being rediculously nervous !!!)

I just need to build my car now . . . .I can see a visit down there to drive one of their cars before that happens . . . . must race . . .sooon

thanks to all @ Thruxton
Old 27 Jun 2003, 09:55 (Ref:644555)   #2
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I took my ARDs at Thruxton and also found them very friendly and helpful, I would definately recommend them!
Old 27 Jun 2003, 10:07 (Ref:644564)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Zef,

Well done. Now as I said to Woodyracing. Get a move on and get out there!
Old 27 Jun 2003, 12:15 (Ref:644677)   #4
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
thanks Peter, having just moved house I can confirm that diddley squat is happening on the car building front until Ive extended the garage!

within a year is the plan . . . .get five races under my belt, upgrade to international historic and go to Spa
Old 27 Jun 2003, 12:22 (Ref:644683)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Congratulations.

Mmmmmmmm. Spa. Took me three years from passing my ARDS. Spa. Rocks. Make sure you enjoy your racing on the way to Spa, there is plenty of fun to be had at home too.

Also you can now buy the new BMW and get the limiter disabled if you have a racing licence! Of course you'll still have to save up for the lobotomy.

Congratulations.
Old 27 Jun 2003, 14:48 (Ref:644845)   #6
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
good luck and look fwd to seeing you on the black stuff! Looks like Les has lost a spanner and gained a competitor!!!