Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

View Poll Results: Who was at fauld at Laguna seca 2009
Jorg was wrong and should be punished 18 21.69%
Jan was at fault and should be punished 11 13.25%
no one was at fault it's a racing incident 23 27.71%
Both acted imaturely and should be punished 29 34.94%
Uuuu nice crash we should have more of those 3 3.61%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14 Oct 2009, 05:47 (Ref:2561024)   #51
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
So you are solely blaming Jan? Lets ban Jorg too so he doesn't block and push people into walls?
Im not talking about this incident inparticular, Probation is for any form of avoidable contact and arguably the #3 car caused quite a few instance of avoidable contact during Leguna Seca and most of this season.
Old 14 Oct 2009, 05:48 (Ref:2561025)   #52
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Jan is being soley blamed for his destruction...
If you want to interpret it that way then do so.
Old 14 Oct 2009, 12:12 (Ref:2561215)   #53
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r View Post
Im not talking about this incident inparticular, Probation is for any form of avoidable contact and arguably the #3 car caused quite a few instance of avoidable contact during Leguna Seca and most of this season.
do you or IMSA have a list?
the 45 has had three similar incidents recently...i guess they are a magnet others avoidable contact
Old 14 Oct 2009, 13:41 (Ref:2561297)   #54
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
Quote:
do you or IMSA have a list?
the 45 has had three similar incidents recently...i guess they are a magnet others avoidable contact
and the #3 car had at least 5 incidents of avoidable contact during leguna seca alone, your point is?
Old 14 Oct 2009, 16:33 (Ref:2561406)   #55
cthib10
Racer

United States
Florida
cthib10 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I voted for Jorg being at fault. I mean Jan was clearly faster he did everything he could to get around Jorg without making contact even after Jorg ran him off the track twice before the last incident and finally on the last corner Jan got him lose and went for the pass its a classic move. Jorg decided he had to put Jan in the wall for it. Jan went all the way across the track to avoid making more contact with Jorge but as you can see that wasn't good enough for him.
Old 14 Oct 2009, 18:15 (Ref:2561470)   #56
d.rocky
Racer

England
Lola country.
d.rocky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i think jorg was at fault.
i can imagine the adrenelin takes over in a situation like that. after the tap through turn 11 and realising jan was faster he would do anything not to lose out on the win right on the finish straight.
But he should of given jan room. that crash looked pretty scarey and he could of been hurt.
that sort of driving shouldnt be going on, its gt racing at one of the highest levels.
but hey thats racing!
Old 14 Oct 2009, 19:36 (Ref:2561513)   #57
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r View Post
and the #3 car had at least 5 incidents of avoidable contact during leguna seca alone, your point is?
your point is that because of everything that happened before this race and during this race before the incident somehow gives merit to Jan being at fault.
Old 15 Oct 2009, 10:37 (Ref:2561838)   #58
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
There WAS plenty of room. The other side. Jan could back off the throttle.
Racing incident.
Old 15 Oct 2009, 11:33 (Ref:2561878)   #59
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
your point is that because of everything that happened before this race and during this race before the incident somehow gives merit to Jan being at fault.
like I said before, "what goes around, comes around" or maybe 'treat others as you would wish to be treated'
Old 15 Oct 2009, 23:16 (Ref:2562340)   #60
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
like I said before, "what goes around, comes around" or maybe 'treat others as you would wish to be treated'
so are you saying you think Joerg spun Jan for the bump?
i agree that most drivers in all series will treat others as they treat everyone else, but i guess i have focused on what i saw between T11 and S/F. that seems to be where the real difference of opinion lies.
Old 16 Oct 2009, 14:16 (Ref:2562744)   #61
d.rocky
Racer

England
Lola country.
d.rocky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i cant see it being payback for the bump... more like 'theres no way im letting him past now!'
the more i think about it the more i think racing incident.