Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 15 Nov 2012, 21:41 (Ref:3166830)   #1
dangermouse606
Rookie

dangermouse606 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Teeside Autodrome Clubman Track

regs for our Sprint event have been on our web site for some time, we have contacted a lot of competitors and clubs, the event is a grass routes Clubman event ( of which there or not many in our area) , We need your support,
entry fees have been set at £70 to cover event cost if we hit the magic number 60 , as this post is on TEN TENTHS then i will tell you we are at TWO TENTHS of entries require , with only 2 days left on the stated closing date we are for short of making this happen,
many of you will be aware of our activity at Teesside Autodrome re the development of a NEW RALLYCROSS CURCUIT, the idea of this event was a fun end of year weekend for all with the added benefit of showing Teesside Autodrome that we are able to sustain events and there for encourage the development , if you have an MSA LOG BOOKED VEHICLE or a ROAD LEGAL (complete with interior) VEHICLE then we have a class for you, i dont want to cancel this event due to lack of entries ,

with the recent announcement from the BTRDA/MDA re 2013 series being cancelled it is even more important that we look to secure our own future
this may be only 1 sprint but the implications are massive

spread the word get an entry in by post our email - dangermouse606@sky.com

i thank you now for your support

Dave Wellden
CDMC Chairman