Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 2 Oct 2005, 22:01 (Ref:1422309)   #26
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Check out Eurosport for this week, around 6pm one night (Tuesday IIRC) they repeat the WTCC races.)

There were a lot of incidents in race 1 today, none intentional, just down to congestion I would say but I would of thought with that many cars littered round the edges of the track a safety car would be the best option instead of just waved yellows that go largely ignored by drivers. Don't fancy a Touring Car meeting a John Deere really.

Quite admired Giovanardi in Race 2, with those BMW's chasing him down and he didn't flinch once.
Old 2 Oct 2005, 22:21 (Ref:1422333)   #27
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
very good races . both of them .. there were some incidents .. and for one Farfus didn't cause them

Giovanardi in race 2 was .. wow . even i didn't thought he would finished ahead of them ..
5 points top 3 .. what more can we ask for ?? .
if Gio doesn;t win the championship i'll go for Andy .. it doesn't "hurt" that much when he's winning

Ciao Marco
Old 3 Oct 2005, 07:04 (Ref:1422478)   #28
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great WTCC races at Valencia, the second one in particular
Old 4 Oct 2005, 19:56 (Ref:1423916)   #29
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Why on earth did the BMW Team Italy car let through Dirk in the second race towards the end, seemed a bit unfair on Priaulx.
Old 4 Oct 2005, 20:13 (Ref:1423922)   #30
E46
Veteran

Spain
Zaragoza, Reino de Aragón
E46 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monster
Why on earth did the BMW Team Italy car let through Dirk in the second race towards the end, seemed a bit unfair on Priaulx.
Garcia received orders for not attacking Priaulx or Müller, and it´s normal thinking Giovanardi was recovering some points about them.
Old 6 Oct 2005, 18:05 (Ref:1425584)   #31
P.Cummins
Racer

Ireland
Dublin, Ireland
P.Cummins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great pair of races. I'm very happy for Gene in race 1.

I also agree with the many of you who said it that Gio just did a great job to keep ahead of those hard charging BMW's. Priaulx said that Dirk was very hard to deal with through that race and you could see that he was under a lot of pressure.

Chevrolet could have had a great weekend but it was another bad one unfortunatley. Particulary for Huff in race 1.

The championship is really close now going into Macau so lets hope theres some good clean racing on the streets.
Old 6 Oct 2005, 20:17 (Ref:1425691)   #32
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monster
i think they also let Andy through ... he was in 6-7 position and then he appears in 4th .. for sure they let him

Ciao Marco
Old 6 Oct 2005, 21:35 (Ref:1425746)   #33
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Done a bit of merging, if we're done with Valencia, please post in the Macau thread...as I'm starting to get a little lost!

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74725

Tags
wtcc