Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 Aug 2010, 17:18 (Ref:2746108)   #301
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think that a 2010 thread is overdue so I'm starting one!
Old 17 Aug 2010, 17:21 (Ref:2746112)   #302
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Cortina perhaps? I think that has a better chance of being marked especially the Lotus Cortina..
Old 18 Aug 2010, 00:03 (Ref:2746331)   #303
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Chinese would support it !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon drabble View Post
I think one make celebrations are supported by the factory - as such MG might be a little off Radar
Old 19 Aug 2010, 10:53 (Ref:2747059)   #304
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
My annual contribution and its just a correction to an earlier post
It may be ONE of the best Historic Meetings anywhere along with LMC and Monaco.
Some people make a case for Spa 6 hrs.
The judgement is only of value if you have attended or been involved with them all.
Whatever makes your boat float but to say its definitely the best is nonsense,one of the best yes.(if thats what you like and there are a few posers and hangers on to the rich and famous on here so Goodwood would get their vote)
Leave it with you all for another year.
A' B' Festival at GG .The mind boggles.
Old 19 Aug 2010, 10:59 (Ref:2747063)   #305
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
LMC and Monaco are way out of my league
Old 19 Aug 2010, 17:11 (Ref:2747218)   #306
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
A' B' Festival at GG .The mind boggles.
It does indeed Mr Ruston, one wonders' where the supporting representatives of this fine British product, who undoubtably would attend in vast numbers could be found enough space in which to park. And of course if such an event was held, a sudden upsurge by those who wish to be 'seen' in the company of, would also inflate the value of such examples, time to cash in El Tel, and it so happens....