Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 23 Sep 2014, 12:48 (Ref:3456875)   #76
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Congratulations man!

Buuut, hang on, just for a few weeks more
Thank you. This very topic was in my mind before I even saw this thread. Funny the way we think when addicted to LM. lo.
Old 23 Sep 2014, 12:49 (Ref:3456877)   #77
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
easy : june minus 9 months....
Old 24 Sep 2014, 11:36 (Ref:3457151)   #78
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
I got married 3 weeks ago... we both want children (soon-ish).
This is not easy...
Hope all went well Gavin, I am sure we will see you in June
Old 25 Sep 2014, 09:56 (Ref:3457487)   #79
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
All went well thanks and for sure see you in June. Need to sort tickets soon actually...
Old 25 Sep 2014, 10:04 (Ref:3457490)   #80
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I packed my Mrs off to live in London 100 miles away, I think I'll be safe...
Old 26 Sep 2014, 22:38 (Ref:3457971)   #81
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My littlun was born yesterday, so Le Mans is safe. However she is very very very unwell, and I will happily trade attendance at every Le Mans going forward for her to be ok..........

There are actually more important things (my big life lesson I got dealt yesterday, not a dig at anyone)
Old 27 Sep 2014, 08:46 (Ref:3458046)   #82
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
My littlun was born yesterday, so Le Mans is safe. However she is very very very unwell, and I will happily trade attendance at every Le Mans going forward for her to be ok..........

There are actually more important things (my big life lesson I got dealt yesterday, not a dig at anyone)
Sorry to hear.
Hope that she will pull through, and wish you and your family the best!
Old 27 Sep 2014, 09:00 (Ref:3458051)   #83
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:

Please accept both my congratulations and concern, having daughters myself I understand they will always be your number one concern, I do hope she recovers and hopefully she will one day turn into a big sportscar fan like her dad and perhaps she will meet Helen who after 8 trips to Le mans with me has got the good bug that draws us all back each year. We will be thinking of you both.
Old 29 Sep 2014, 11:23 (Ref:3458546)   #84
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, we're all thinking of you Dave........
Old 29 Sep 2014, 11:42 (Ref:3458550)   #85
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Quote:

Indeed. Well said. Good luck with everything.

Whilst timing in my life is important on a number of things (including - a little tongue in cheek - LM consideration) some things are far more important.
Old 29 Sep 2014, 13:37 (Ref:3458580)   #86
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
congratulations on the new arrival, and fingers crossed for you, your little girl and the family, dave.

there are indeed far far more important and significant things, but the little frivolities are what keep us sane. or send us more bats
Old 29 Sep 2014, 16:22 (Ref:3458627)   #87
Richard117
Racer

Netherlands
Netherlands
Richard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRichard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For a few days it looked like i made the biggest mistake of my life.
But i'm lucky, I have to try it again in the near future

Old 30 Sep 2014, 22:09 (Ref:3459021)   #88
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
O/T I know, and I don't want to jinx myself, but I think we have a tough little future Le Manser on our hands ;0)

Much, much better now. Not all clear, but making very positive steps every day. She suffered very severe Meconium Aspiration Syndrome (If you look it up, they're talking about day-to-day MAS in the main, not what Aoife suffered - she apparently looked like the Incredible Hulk when she was pulled out!). Still in Addenbrookes (and I'm still in the Sick Children's Trust home - amazing charity, check them out), with no idea when we'll be on the move, but it's all positive for now.

Thanks for the kind messages.
Old 1 Oct 2014, 04:26 (Ref:3459069)   #89
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
O/T I know, and I don't want to jinx myself, but I think we have a tough little future Le Manser on our hands ;0)

Much, much better now. Not all clear, but making very positive steps every day. She suffered very severe Meconium Aspiration Syndrome (If you look it up, they're talking about day-to-day MAS in the main, not what Aoife suffered - she apparently looked like the Incredible Hulk when she was pulled out!). Still in Addenbrookes (and I'm still in the Sick Children's Trust home - amazing charity, check them out), with no idea when we'll be on the move, but it's all positive for now.

That is great news.
Old 1 Oct 2014, 07:12 (Ref:3459096)   #90
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Yes good to hear things improving, hope it continues until she is fully recovered
Old 1 Oct 2014, 08:03 (Ref:3459105)   #91
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great news Dave
Old 1 Oct 2014, 10:26 (Ref:3459139)   #92
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:

Very good news indeed, and hope all goes well in the coming days.

Do we have a worthy nominee for any charitable related things we might as a group collectively want to do in the run in to Le Mans 2015?
Old 1 Oct 2014, 13:58 (Ref:3459174)   #93
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
glad to hear things are looking better, dave

addenbrookes was where both me and the brother were born (tho i was one of the last at mill road and he was in the rosie). they've also had 4 out of my 5 cousins too, and after a few early hiccups we're all alright now. 2 of them are ginger but there's not much they can do about that
Old 1 Oct 2014, 16:32 (Ref:3459214)   #94
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Woooooah, Ginger? You get special parking badges and everything for that!
Old 2 Oct 2014, 05:13 (Ref:3459380)   #95
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Great news Dave, I wish you all the best for you and your family.
Old 4 Oct 2016, 11:59 (Ref:3677197)   #96
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
I think we missed this one this year.

Hope everyone is ok so they can attend next years Le Mans.