Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 4 Jan 2017, 17:46 (Ref:3700163)   #1921
isynge
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Next week Sunday 15th of january, the Snooker Masters at Alexandra Palace will start and I will be there 15th till 18th to watch the craftmanship of Ronnie O'S. and co.
But like previous years, I'll be arriving the Saturday, and like last year, Isynge will be preparing a tour around several breweries located in or near Bermondsey, London.
Last year, Isynge, GT6 and I had a wonderful time sampling the hoppy, barley and yeast smoothies produced by the breweries, while in the meantime catching up and chatting along. For the moment it is Isynge and I on the attendance list, I reckon GT6 would like to join us as well. Any other interested parties? Feel free to join us Saturday 14th for a few beers and cheers!
GT6 will indeed be coming along, and I think Gingers4Justice was also keen.

In the vein of a change being as good as a rest, was thinking of possibly floating idea of a South London theme as an alternative to Bermondsey (so in brewery terms Gipsy Hill, London Beer Factory, and Southey - all punctuated by a number of very solid friendly pubs) but happy to be swayed either way.
Old 4 Jan 2017, 17:55 (Ref:3700166)   #1922
CTD
Subscriber
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Next week Sunday 15th of january, the Snooker Masters at Alexandra Palace will start and I will be there 15th till 18th to watch the craftmanship of Ronnie O'S. and co.
But like previous years, I'll be arriving the Saturday, and like last year, Isynge will be preparing a tour around several breweries located in or near Bermondsey, London.
Last year, Isynge, GT6 and I had a wonderful time sampling the hoppy, barley and yeast smoothies produced by the breweries, while in the meantime catching up and chatting along. For the moment it is Isynge and I on the attendance list, I reckon GT6 would like to join us as well. Any other interested parties? Feel free to join us Saturday 14th for a few beers and cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
GT6 will indeed be coming along, and I think Gingers4Justice was also keen.

In the vein of a change being as good as a rest, was thinking of possibly floating idea of a South London theme as an alternative to Bermondsey (so in brewery terms Gipsy Hill, London Beer Factory, and Southey - all punctuated by a number of very solid friendly pubs) but happy to be swayed either way.
That sounds like an excellent gathering!
Sadly I can't come, but I will be there in spirit!
Old 4 Jan 2017, 18:18 (Ref:3700177)   #1923
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yep the thought of drinking a few choice beverages is to good to miss so i will be there
Old 4 Jan 2017, 19:11 (Ref:3700191)   #1924
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridvincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridvincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
South London sounds good to me!
Old 6 Jan 2017, 14:04 (Ref:3700560)   #1925
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Would have been up for this but already have plans
Old 7 Jan 2017, 19:05 (Ref:3700833)   #1926
isynge
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
South London sounds good to me!
Plan coming together. For those interested meet at Beer Rebellion (opposite Gipsy Hill station - trains from London Bridge and Victoria if coming from the centre) at 1300. Be a bit of walking involved as we visit a number of breweries and hostelries in the Crystal Palace / Anerley / Penge area.

DM me for more details - or on the day if we're not already connected on various social media channels / WhatsApp (or even telephones for the retro-minded) feel free to tweet me @isynge if you fancy coming along.
Old 8 Jan 2017, 11:44 (Ref:3700985)   #1927
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My Silverstone WEC tickets arrived yesterday...
Old 15 Jan 2017, 01:59 (Ref:3702658)   #1928
isynge
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Genuinely fun gathering in SE London this afternoon / evening - when we do things like this it always reminds me we should do so more often.

Seriously everyone - life's short - talk to people - it seldom works out badly.

Old 15 Jan 2017, 09:09 (Ref:3702687)   #1929
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thank you to Ian for leading the pub and brewery crawl yesterday.

Although it did seem to defy physics and be uphill all the way even though we ended where we started.

Miraculously my head doesn't hurt this morning.
Old 15 Jan 2017, 17:39 (Ref:3702742)   #1930
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
A valiant effort by Ian, Vince, Guy and me to ensure the viability of brewing in South East London, a really good time
Old 19 Jan 2017, 13:34 (Ref:3703578)   #1931
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridvincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridvincegail should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It sure was good fun. And looking forward to next year's endeavours already! I've already agreed with two friends I've met last year and this year as well to do the snooker together again next year, and the airbnb is also spoken for already, so I'll be there no matter what. But I'd better make sure I'll get some more sleep because a few hours of shut-eye on the train after an all-nighter didn't really cut it. I almost fell asleep sunday during Ronnie O'Sullivan's match!
Old 20 Jan 2017, 12:48 (Ref:3703800)   #1932
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
My Silverstone WEC tickets arrived yesterday...
Yep, mine have arrived as well!
Old 20 Jan 2017, 12:52 (Ref:3703804)   #1933
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Mine too including pit walk for sunday ( if you fancy the crush and queues)
Old 20 Jan 2017, 14:32 (Ref:3703830)   #1934
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
It sure was good fun. And looking forward to next year's endeavours already! I've already agreed with two friends I've met last year and this year as well to do the snooker together again next year, and the airbnb is also spoken for already, so I'll be there no matter what. But I'd better make sure I'll get some more sleep because a few hours of shut-eye on the train after an all-nighter didn't really cut it. I almost fell asleep sunday during Ronnie O'Sullivan's match!
Argh, couldn't make this - I managed to get a pass to Dubai 24hrs.. I suspect you all made up for the lack of drink out there!!
Old 22 Jan 2017, 15:42 (Ref:3704243)   #1935
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Still nothing, could it be they safe it for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everybody, thank you for all the fun on here and have a fantastic 2017. See you all in june.
And still waiting, what's going on?