Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you think the driver of the Monaco Grand Prix is?
Lewis Hamilton 0 0%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Sebastian Vettel 17 44.74%
Kimi Räikkönen 3 7.89%
Daniel Ricciardo 8 21.05%
Max Verstappen 0 0%
Sergio Pérez 1 2.63%
Esteban Ocon 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 6 15.79%
Nico Hulkenberg 0 0%
Jolyon Palmer 0 0%
Felipe Massa 0 0%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Stoffel Vandoorne 0 0%
Jenson Button 2 5.26%
Pascal Wehrlein 0 0%
Marcus Ericsson 1 2.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28 May 2017, 13:40 (Ref:3736701)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Monaco Grand Prix 2017

Who do you think the driver of the Monaco Grand Prix is?
Old 28 May 2017, 14:06 (Ref:3736720)   #2
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Vettel. Well timed pitstop and did what he had to do when Kimi pitted. A second win around Monte Carlo for him.

Runner-up for Kimi. A decent race - he lost it during the pitstop and outlaps. A shame. I think a lot of people(including me) would have been happy to see him win.

Kudos also to Danny for his third place. A decent result from the overcut.
Old 28 May 2017, 14:30 (Ref:3736743)   #3
marcel82
Veteran

European Union
Beersel, Belgium
marcel82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tough choice. Vettel of Ricciardo for me.
Old 28 May 2017, 16:14 (Ref:3736772)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Vettel this time
Old 28 May 2017, 16:18 (Ref:3736775)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm abstaining this time. It's Monaco. Struggling to identify a driver who deserves DOTR. Probably has to be the winner really.
Old 28 May 2017, 17:35 (Ref:3736825)   #6
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Perez by a country mile! The only driver that made a genuine passing manoeuvre during the whole race, when he pushed Ericsson wide on the restart to take a place. Fantastic a pass on track at Monaco. Come on chaps even F1Pete will have to plump for the Force India man.
Old 28 May 2017, 18:59 (Ref:3736887)   #7
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Can I vote for Alonso?
Old 28 May 2017, 20:05 (Ref:3736949)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Can I vote for Alonso?
Well, you can vote for him for having made the right choice.......
Old 28 May 2017, 20:20 (Ref:3736960)   #9
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
He needs to miss the next race too unless they clean the seat
Old 28 May 2017, 20:41 (Ref:3736965)   #10
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Ferrari were playing with the rest today!!

Sainz was the one that stood out.
Old 28 May 2017, 20:58 (Ref:3736972)   #11
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I'm a bit worried my vote makes me racist.
Old 28 May 2017, 21:18 (Ref:3736976)   #12
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I'm a bit worried my vote makes me racist.
Go for it, nothing like a bit of racism, in motor sport, then we could start a 'Drive it Out' campaign.
Old 29 May 2017, 02:13 (Ref:3737004)   #13
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Vettel; those laps he put in once Kimi moved out of the way were sensational, the laps he did once on new tyres just showed the pace he had over Kimi (what was it like a second a lap faster?). He seemed to be the only one in the field that could get within 1.5 secs of the car in front.

Sainz Jr also did a good job, best of outside the top 3 teams.

Perez did decent to come back through the field, but then he crashed so that rules him out.

I'd probably give it to Alonso for going to do Indy instead of Monaco. Sure the Honda let him down yet again and blew up, but he looked great out there on the oval and probably had a lot more fun than he would have at Monaco. He would have started from pit lane and mostly likely would have done the same strategy as Button and ended up stuck behind the Sauber for the entire race.
Old 29 May 2017, 03:27 (Ref:3737017)   #14
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Coin toss between Seb and Danny for mine - both charged on hard when they needed to and kept the pressure on otherwise. Probably as I'm in Oz, the coin fell in Dan's favour.
Old 29 May 2017, 03:44 (Ref:3737022)   #15
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ericsson, for bringing some hilarity to a rather dull race.
Old 29 May 2017, 03:47 (Ref:3737023)   #16
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vettel, kudos to Daniel and Lewis.
Old 29 May 2017, 11:59 (Ref:3737110)   #17
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Sainz, qualified 6th, finished 6th and didn't feel the pressure from Lewis behind
Old 29 May 2017, 21:57 (Ref:3737248)   #18
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I've already given TOTR to a team I don't like and now I have to give DOTR to Vettel. Sometimes life is hard.

Whoever voted for JB and Ericson? They are surely the contenders for POTR (and there I go offering that award to someone I do like). Sometimes I wish I could be like others and vote for my favourites, regardless of how thy actually performed.

Last edited by TrapezeArtist; 29 May 2017 at 22:19. Reason: Punctuation!
Old 30 May 2017, 02:43 (Ref:3737274)   #19
Go Harder.
Racer

Australia
Somewhere in the sticks...
Go Harder. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dan the man... Shout out to Lance Stroll for admitting he needs help!
Old 30 May 2017, 06:25 (Ref:3737296)   #20
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
kudos to Daniel and Lewis.
I must admit I was somewhat perplexed at this, but then I remembered that Lewis managed, somehow, to get his Merc past Van Doorne's McLaren off the start line. Excellent move.
Old 30 May 2017, 11:20 (Ref:3737350)   #21
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I'm abstaining this time. It's Monaco. Struggling to identify a driver who deserves DOTR. Probably has to be the winner really.
I can't think of anyone that really did 'more than expected of them'.

I almost gave it to Stroll for the pure comedy gold of the "help me" radio message - it sounded like he was going to cry
Old 30 May 2017, 16:07 (Ref:3737418)   #22
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Well at least Stroll didn't put it in the barriers, where Ericsson did (again!), and Vandoorne did too (again!)
Old 3 Jun 2017, 15:10 (Ref:3738336)   #23
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sainz for qualifying the Toro Rosso (on one of an inconsistent team's good weekends) where he needed to and having the pace to stay ahead. He would be a good catch for a team next year.
Old 5 Jun 2017, 16:51 (Ref:3738799)   #24
Eric.D
Rookie

England
Bedfordshire
Eric.D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vettel!.