Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 9 May 2008, 11:23 (Ref:2197525)   #1
sward
Rookie

sward should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Win A Ride In The Dreadnought Garage Zt520!

Anyone arriving at the 58th MG Car Club Silverstone event driving a Z model MG can enter a FREE draw to win a passenger ride in the fastest Z in the UK, THE DREADNOUGHT GARAGE ZT520! Better still, the ride will be on a race circuit and the driver will be Paul Luti, Britain’s fastest rising saloon racing talent.

About The Car.
The Dreadnought ZT520 is all muscle and was built as a showcase of the race car and engine building skills of Dreadnought Garage owner Brain Luti and his daughter Claire, rated on the of the top UK engine builders . The car is a genuine 520 BHP - not surprising as the motor is also supercharged!

About Paul.
Paul Luti is in his second season of racing with the MG Car Club, last year he won his class and was 2nd overall in the Drayton Manor Metro Championship. This year so far he was won ALL THREE rounds of the MG Trophy in his MG ZR190, built and run by Dreadnought Garage. His ambition to compete in BTCC seems realistic considering his breathtaking progress so far.

This is a UNIQUE opportunity to sit next to a huge natural talent driving a truly BALLISTIC car! Do you have the balls for it? Do you reckon you could keep your breakfast down? To enter the FREE draw you simply have to attend the MGCC Silverstone International event in an MG ZR/ZS/ZT and fill in the entry form available from the MGCC stand in the main exhibition pavilion.

Chris Seaward, MG Car Club
chrisseaward@mgcc.co.uk
Old 9 May 2008, 18:28 (Ref:2197777)   #2
R59
Veteran

Heard and McDonald Islands
Bedfordshire
R59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll drive it for you.

What's their tyre budget, I am prone to a few donuts....
Old 9 May 2008, 20:37 (Ref:2197842)   #3
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
They couldnt afford the oil Rob....
Old 13 May 2008, 10:27 (Ref:2200916)   #4
sward
Rookie

sward should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bring a MG Z model to Silverstone and win a ride in this beast

Old 13 May 2008, 14:47 (Ref:2201205)   #5
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looks like I'll have to tow the race car up with the ZS and not the Peugeot that meeting ;-)
Old 15 May 2008, 23:50 (Ref:2203583)   #6
R59
Veteran

Bedfordshire
R59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sward
Bring a MG Z model to Silverstone and win a ride in this beast

He's not trying hard enough. He's still looking through the front screen.
When flying by V8 airlines, navigation via the side windows is as standard!
More loud pedal, and wind on some opposite lock. The crowds, they loves it!
Old 16 May 2008, 00:41 (Ref:2203611)   #7
rcarr
Veteran

Germany
Back to the homeland of Scotland!
rcarr has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by R59
He's not trying hard enough. He's still looking through the front screen.
When flying by V8 airlines, navigation via the side windows is as standard!
More loud pedal, and wind on some opposite lock. The crowds, they loves it!
Come on Rob! It was built as a endurance car as for tyres Paul used to be sponsored by Toyo. Its a damn quick car, he just can't open it up properly a Knockhill. He started in a purple Metro racing in my race when I raced my humble blue fiesta, had a few ding-dong battles with his older sister. Great fun.
Old 21 May 2008, 12:15 (Ref:2208245)   #8
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just found out that beastie is in my race at Silverstone. My car won't come up to its doorhandles!
Old 21 May 2008, 12:47 (Ref:2208261)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I beat it once.
Old 21 May 2008, 23:51 (Ref:2208694)   #10
R59
Veteran

Bedfordshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman
Just found out that beastie is in my race at Silverstone. My car won't come up to its doorhandles!
So you can bite it's ankles then!

And Endurance Car or not, it's got enough grunt to be absolutely hooliganistic, more so on them road tyres! Go on, you know you want to! Press the loud pedal, a handlful of opposite lock, and shout YEEEEE HARRRR!
A grin as wide as... I was going to sat Al Weyman's Camaro, but I reckon you can go wider still!