Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 3 Dec 2011, 14:16 (Ref:2994806)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
360 MRC 6hrs of Snetterton and HRDC races

This year it becomes a weekend festival.
Old 4 Dec 2011, 22:46 (Ref:2995237)   #2
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Darn it ...

Once again I am fated not to attend as it now looks 99% certain that I will be in the USA !!!
Old 5 Dec 2011, 01:53 (Ref:2995309)   #3
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
But look on the bright side - you're the first to post in the new thread......
Old 5 Dec 2011, 04:49 (Ref:2995375)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, and sadly it keeps another calendar thread on the front page of the forum.
Old 5 Dec 2011, 09:20 (Ref:2995438)   #5
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Morning Peter,

Fair do's.

I asked for that ....

But hey!! John & Claire will be pleased ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Yes, and sadly it keeps another calendar thread on the front page of the forum.
Old 21 Dec 2011, 11:36 (Ref:3002630)   #6
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Hi All

a little video that we did to remind ya how great The 360 is. Its on our website as well, the full quality one will be there soon also

DVD is available of it with added commentary snippets from Radio LeMans

PM me if ya want one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc_WejGhgdc

Claire
Old 21 Dec 2011, 12:58 (Ref:3002669)   #7
JasperClan
Racer

United Kingdom
Benwick
JasperClan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJasperClan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Unfortunately it's blocked!

Pete Richards
Old 21 Dec 2011, 13:20 (Ref:3002683)   #8
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperClan View Post
Unfortunately it's blocked!

Pete Richards

YEs at the moment....but dont worry....tis gonna be on OUR website later tonight/tomorrow x

PS you are staring in it
Old 21 Dec 2011, 15:51 (Ref:3002747)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
It's not.

Very good Claire. Makes me think.......................

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 21 Dec 2011 at 16:00.
Old 21 Dec 2011, 16:04 (Ref:3002753)   #10
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
It's not.

Very good Claire. Makes me think.......................
Peter, its only blocked in the uK and Irelaand, that's why you can see it x
Old 21 Dec 2011, 16:11 (Ref:3002760)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Hmm,

Just switched on thed VPN and lo, can't watch it.
Old 21 Dec 2011, 16:56 (Ref:3002780)   #12
gary396
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northallerton
gary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Okay, now I'm confused - not difficult I appreciate. It's blocked in the UK and Ireland? Am I missing something, in addition to the video that is?
Old 21 Dec 2011, 18:27 (Ref:3002831)   #13
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
This worked for me in UK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXLnR...layer_embedded
Old 21 Dec 2011, 20:23 (Ref:3002881)   #14
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman View Post

That's not the OFFICIAL video. Al, that's ClassicCarMonthlys vid (though some of the footage is the same)
Old 21 Dec 2011, 21:20 (Ref:3002911)   #15
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Better than one that don't work lol
Old 21 Dec 2011, 21:33 (Ref:3002916)   #16
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Claire is working on a version to be directly loaded on to the 360mrc website without going through Facetube or whatever it's called. Worth waiting 24 hours for - trust me!

Although it contains some of the existing Classic Cars Monthly footage it's really quite different and much improved.
Old 22 Dec 2011, 06:35 (Ref:3003023)   #17
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee View Post
Claire is working on a version to be directly loaded on to the 360mrc website without going through Facetube or whatever it's called. Worth waiting 24 hours for - trust me!
You forget John that young Al is at the cutting edge of technology. No patience, these youngsters. Some of us oldies are happy to wait- will it beat The Military Wives to Number One?

Old 23 Dec 2011, 01:41 (Ref:3003427)   #18
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
The Video

So....sorry for the delay

Anyway, THE video is now available on the website in glorious colour and with sound!!!

Link is below, there is an e mail note going out to the distribution list from the site with the link also.

We hope you like it....if you were there it will remind you of how good it was....if you wasnt there ...hopefully it may make ya think about what you are missing!!

Too many to thank but there is a role of honour and if we have missed anyone on it I APOLOGISE NOW...but as we say in the film...ITS BEEN A BUSY YEAR !

Make sure you watch THE WHOLE LOT!

Enjoy
Ta
Claire

http://360mrc.com/news/the-360-official-video-of-2011/
Old 23 Dec 2011, 10:23 (Ref:3003497)   #19
gary396
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northallerton
gary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good video, brought back some good memories of a very enjoyable day - clever use of music in the editting by the way.

Anyone thinking of going in 2012 from a spectating point of view - I can highly recommend it.

Last edited by gary396; 23 Dec 2011 at 10:23. Reason: Missed word
Old 23 Dec 2011, 10:37 (Ref:3003501)   #20
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary396 View Post
Good video, brought back some good memories of a very enjoyable day - clever use of music in the editting by the way.

Anyone thinking of going in 2012 from a spectating point of view - I can highly recommend it.
I have to say that I was also really impressed with the 'clever use of the music'. That's Claire's department - I dont understand that technology

We have an undiscovered genius in our midst!
Old 24 Dec 2011, 14:29 (Ref:3003916)   #21
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Agreed - a good video....I can now claim to be a film star...even if it was only pushing the Clan into the garage (many, many times).

Well done to the production team
Old 24 Dec 2011, 15:04 (Ref:3003927)   #22
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Agreed - a good video....I can now claim to be a film star...even if it was only pushing the Clan into the garage (many, many times).

Well done to the production team
We're glad you like it xx
Old 30 Dec 2011, 20:45 (Ref:3005677)   #23
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Great video and music ..

Very clever editing, parts of which remind me of John Frankenheimer 's 1966 American action film 'Grand Prix' ..
Old 4 Jan 2012, 17:49 (Ref:3007235)   #24
ChrisA
Veteran

England
Sutton In Ashfield
ChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just seen the video....Well done Clare. Will be there again this year, riding ''shotgun'' with Terry.
Old 4 Jan 2012, 17:58 (Ref:3007243)   #25
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisA View Post
Just seen the video....Well done Clare. Will be there again this year, riding ''shotgun'' with Terry.
Thanks Chris....Dunno what you have got yet car wise xx