Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 13 Nov 2017, 20:15 (Ref:3780262)   #76
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Well that was an interesting finale. Marquez so nearly throwing it away

Jorge, he and Dovi may have been on the limit, but I’m sorry, his behaviour hardly convinces he thinks of anything else but No. 1. He’s certainly improved on the Ducati in the second half of the season, so will be worth watching in 2018, but I hardly felt much sympathy when he threw it in the dirt in Valencia. And Dovi took it all with good grace, who else would have predicted this at the beginning of the season.

What has happened to the factory Yamahas, they’ve been nowhere, while Zarco was right up there. Shame he couldn’t hold on, but Pedrosa probably saved his tyres by staying behind Marquez

And what was that wallyish director thinking by keeping on cutting away from the action to show us a grandstand or pitlane shot? Has no one heard of picture in picture?
Old 17 Nov 2017, 01:00 (Ref:3780867)   #77
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Griff, you could argue luck, but how many riders could rescue that one?

The only time I've seen it done before was Stoner.

Practice makes perfect, I guess.