Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 19 Jun 2014, 09:02 (Ref:3423689)   #101
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
Well he was boasting about how The Sun had paid him £5k for the interview.
I would hope (but without much confidence), that a court would take that in to consideration when setting any fine!!!!
Old 19 Jun 2014, 09:03 (Ref:3423690)   #102
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
What authority has such a wide range off powers that it can stop him attending any sports event?
The people who set his bail conditions, presumably.
Old 19 Jun 2014, 10:16 (Ref:3423719)   #103
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The female passenger speaks:

http://www.sevenoakschronicle.co.uk/...ail/story.html
Old 19 Jun 2014, 12:05 (Ref:3423760)   #104
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Love the way he tries to pass the blame on to her, even if true what a gutless knob.
Old 19 Jun 2014, 12:14 (Ref:3423766)   #105
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Well he was boasting about how The Sun had paid him £5k for the interview.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee View Post
I would hope (but without much confidence), that a court would take that in to consideration when setting any fine!!!!
I'm also wondering if the YouTube video is being correctly monetised. If he gets $1cpm (which is feasible) then he'll have $10K from that so far too.
Old 19 Jun 2014, 12:27 (Ref:3423773)   #106
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I'm also wondering if the YouTube video is being correctly monetised. If he gets $1cpm (which is feasible) then he'll have $10K from that so far too.
Didn't Zac the **** put it up so chav#2 will be getting it.
Old 19 Jun 2014, 17:48 (Ref:3423905)   #107
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
My heart bleeds for him, I hope he gets a lot more of this.
Old 19 Jun 2014, 21:37 (Ref:3423995)   #108
BillWiskins
Racer

European Union
Brighton
BillWiskins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Abuse directed at his family? Not necessary. All correspondence of that nature needs to be sent directly to the 'man' himself.
Old 20 Jun 2014, 06:13 (Ref:3424070)   #109
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee View Post
I'm sorry that this mindless little chav has received so much publicity. It would be better if we all shut up about it
Yup, he's got his 5 minutes of fame, all any discussion will do is extend it and boost his ego more......
Old 20 Jun 2014, 06:35 (Ref:3424073)   #110
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
kelvin88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
His being "Ridiculously sorry for wasting the drivers time and money" (Quoted from Tim's link) doesn't seem to tie up with what he has said on social media. I think Al maybe right, I think he might have made himself a noose on facebook.
Old 20 Jun 2014, 07:49 (Ref:3424088)   #111
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Even though he has posted an "apology" he is still blaming other people. I'm still hoping MSV hit him hard to both punish him and discourage anyone else from trying the same thing.
Old 20 Jun 2014, 07:53 (Ref:3424092)   #112
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
I'm still hoping MSV hit him hard to both punish him and discourage anyone else from trying the same thing.
Dr. P. will make him tend the grass at all MSV circuits for the next 10 years.
Old 20 Jun 2014, 08:01 (Ref:3424094)   #113
JohnD
Veteran

JohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
We knew it wasn't his car, but it wasn't her's either but her father's. I can see all sorts of insurance grief for Mr.Fisk, for 'fronting' even if he had some sort of trade policy, and for her for allowing her non-boyfriend to drive it without insurance.

Dr.Palmer says "We are in close contact with Kent Police and we will be doing everything we can to support a successful criminal prosecution." Good to hear.

John
Old 20 Jun 2014, 09:05 (Ref:3424120)   #114
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
We knew it wasn't his car, but it wasn't her's either but her father's. I can see all sorts of insurance grief for Mr.Fisk, for 'fronting' even if he had some sort of trade policy, and for her for allowing her non-boyfriend to drive it without insurance.

Dr.Palmer says "We are in close contact with Kent Police and we will be doing everything we can to support a successful criminal prosecution." Good to hear.

John
Well that is why the charge was False Imprisonment...because if she says she let him drive...then...he had no insurance and she is then looking at 8 points on HER licence....

Re his apology I think he has now realised that as much as you shout and tell the world to "get real" it is very much the case that the world is very real and actually means business. I should imagine that at 21 you think you know everything and that no one can hurt you ...but for all the "I'm massively sorry" (instead of being a minutely sorry!) he still has all the pictures up on his FB page with insults to the drivers and to all the people who told him he was wrong. I have stated that perhaps if he wants people to believe him now he should consider removing them....but in truth I still think he is two sandwiches short of a picnic and it worries me that we have come to a point where the youth of today from a certain background have no regard for anything other than themselves....and yes...i blame the parents I really do....my father owned a garage, we all grew up around cars...we learned very quickly the respect around them...my sister once stayed out past the time she said she would be in.....my father grounded her...do you know how?...he took her car keys off her!!! thats right ..she was 17 at the time!...his voice was enough to send shivers down my spine....THAT is what this country needs...RESPONSIBLE PARENTS

ok...I will remove soap box
Old 20 Jun 2014, 10:05 (Ref:3424143)   #115
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
the chav's only hope is to get Max Clifford to represent him. Ah - he's otherwise occupied...
Old 20 Jun 2014, 13:07 (Ref:3424203)   #116
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
I see he has copied and pasted an apology on his Facebook page, he clearly hasn't written this, it's someone else's work as most of it is grammatically correct with not many spelling mistakes. If you look at his earlier posts, he can't string a coherent sentence together let alone spell anything bigger than a two letter word and most of his original posts are in txt spk m8s.
Old 20 Jun 2014, 13:10 (Ref:3424205)   #117
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
What I'd LOVE to see is that he's made to give the courts "full disclosure" of anything he's made out of this, including anything the other two in the car have made out of it and part of his sentence is to donate that all to the Motorsport Safety Foundation.
Old 20 Jun 2014, 13:26 (Ref:3424210)   #118
winkle
Rookie

United Kingdom
Wallington
winkle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

What a good call!

Steve
Old 20 Jun 2014, 13:38 (Ref:3424215)   #119
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
I see he has copied and pasted an apology on his Facebook page, he clearly hasn't written this, it's someone else's work as most of it is grammatically correct with not many spelling mistakes. If you look at his earlier posts, he can't string a coherent sentence together let alone spell anything bigger than a two letter word and most of his original posts are in txt spk m8s.
I think he got Delta to write it
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 20 Jun 2014, 15:08 (Ref:3424265)   #120
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
I think one of our marshal friends put the video up and was saying on Facebook he made a conscious decision mot to profit from it.
Old 20 Jun 2014, 15:10 (Ref:3424267)   #121
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
My heart bleeds for him, I hope he gets a lot more of this.
He is now playing the sympathy card, its all a ploy to go easy on him in court I bet.
Old 20 Jun 2014, 20:09 (Ref:3424356)   #122
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAlfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
While cars are on circuit?
Old 20 Jun 2014, 21:08 (Ref:3424372)   #123
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
With a pair of scissors
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 21 Jun 2014, 11:54 (Ref:3424542)   #124
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Please 'Like' or 'Share' "Make Full Throttle Cottle repay the Racers" on Facebook.

It may help the campaign to shame him and bring home to him, the seriousness of his irresponsible actions.
Old 21 Jun 2014, 12:46 (Ref:3424552)   #125
andrewc
Veteran

andrewc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
With a pair of scissors
Scissors? Don't be soft. Teeth.