Old 5 Nov 2010, 17:54 (Ref:2785478)   #1
calibrax
Rookie

United Kingdom
Rochester, Kent
calibrax should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Massa jail threat

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/051120...am-orders.html

Could be an interesting twist to the title race...
Old 5 Nov 2010, 18:00 (Ref:2785482)   #2
dank
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxford
dank should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good way of that prosecutor making a name for himself, eh?
Old 5 Nov 2010, 18:04 (Ref:2785483)   #3
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Presumably they'll be investigating the 2007 race when he let Raikkonen through while they're at it?
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 5 Nov 2010, 18:25 (Ref:2785494)   #4
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralf's Girl View Post
Presumably they'll be investigating the 2007 race when he let Raikkonen through while they're at it?
No-one can either prove or disprove that. Massa is probably doing himself no favours by perpetuating the story.
Old 5 Nov 2010, 18:30 (Ref:2785497)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Blumin' 'eck.
The absurdity of the world in which we live in never ceases to amaze me.
Old 5 Nov 2010, 20:28 (Ref:2785541)   #6
Icebaby
Veteran

Icebaby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So Nigel Mansell to replace Massa next year then.
Old 5 Nov 2010, 20:30 (Ref:2785543)   #7
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I kind of hope Massa gives Alonso a win. The furor would be hilarious.
Old 5 Nov 2010, 21:18 (Ref:2785559)   #8
brands hatch
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kent
brands hatch should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Couldnt agree more, this is completely ridiculous
Old 5 Nov 2010, 21:42 (Ref:2785570)   #9
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm currently involved in a Brazilian litigation and believe me nothing there surprises me.
Old 5 Nov 2010, 22:19 (Ref:2785579)   #10
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Massa: ".... but I insist our work is not to understand the opinion of the crowd but to do the best on the track."

An interesting form of words to justify not doing your best on the track!
Old 5 Nov 2010, 22:37 (Ref:2785590)   #11
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Okay ladies and gents - where is that double face plant picture!

Good to know the Brazilian's have such a fine legal system protecting the public's rights.

....and this paid out of the public purse!
Old 5 Nov 2010, 23:04 (Ref:2785604)   #12
SSbaby
Veteran

Australia
SSbaby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
By this stage of the championship, team orders should be allowed to come into play. If they try to legislate against it, they're going to have to be support their investigations with solid evidence. And we all know how murky that can get...
Old 5 Nov 2010, 23:30 (Ref:2785616)   #13
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Blumin' 'eck.
Actually the threat of jail isn't that absurd. More absurd is thinking that Massa could actually be faster than Alonso at some point.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 00:54 (Ref:2785641)   #14
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralf's Girl View Post
This.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 01:11 (Ref:2785645)   #15
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What is the bloody world coming to? I feel a bit sorry for Felipe now.... but I guess it was his choice only to make it a media event by choosing to allow the pass without subtlety......

It also makes me wonder just how fellow Brazilian Rubens Barrichello is a free man, given his record of buckling to team orders, including his equally unsubtle position swap at Austria back in 2002.

I can imagine if Rubens had been put under the same cloud and faced court over it we would no doubt have read how "Mr Barrichello asked for x number of similar cases to be taken into consideration....."
Old 6 Nov 2010, 01:20 (Ref:2785646)   #16
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Blumin' 'eck.
This is the post of the year!
Old 6 Nov 2010, 08:06 (Ref:2785693)   #17
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
If by some miracle Felipe manages to find himself in front of Fernando the team will just hold him for an extra second or two in the pits, simples!
Old 6 Nov 2010, 09:08 (Ref:2785698)   #18
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
If by some miracle Felipe manages to find himself in front of Fernando the team will just hold him for an extra second or two in the pits, simples!
Then the whole lot of them will go to jail
Old 6 Nov 2010, 10:22 (Ref:2785718)   #19
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
I say just stick him in jail now, just to be on the safe side.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 11:03 (Ref:2785729)   #20
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboy View Post
Then the whole lot of them will go to jail
Like Nigel Stepney!
Old 6 Nov 2010, 12:51 (Ref:2785767)   #21
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Dear me.

Of course Massa will let him past. All drivers have to observe the blue flags.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 13:54 (Ref:2785807)   #22
davyboy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hans View Post
Dear me.

Of course Massa will let him past. All drivers have to observe the blue flags.
Maybe the marshalls will be jailed for waving blue flags ! The Sao Paulo authorities had better clear some space in those horrible looking jails out by Guarulhos Airport !
Old 6 Nov 2010, 18:20 (Ref:2785924)   #23
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
No chance of jail for Felipe - 1.1 seconds behind Fernando in quali
Old 6 Nov 2010, 19:07 (Ref:2785949)   #24
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well quite. Just murdered by the locals then.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 19:32 (Ref:2785958)   #25
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's just BS. There's always someone wanting to promote himself these days, the so-called 15 minutes of fame.