3 3 4.35%
2 0 0%
1 1 1.45%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:31 (Ref:2786471)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Race : Brazilian GP

Rate the race...
Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:45 (Ref:2786486)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ruined only by the incessant talk of team or orders or the lack of them. Oh, and the trophy!

The Hulk and SC spiced it up, but there was some good racing all down the field.
It wasn't in proper HD, but it looked better than normal too. Bring on proper HD.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:50 (Ref:2786497)   #3
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:56 (Ref:2786501)   #4
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Gave it 5. It rather processional even before the pitstops. The safety car spiced things up and maybe would have given it more if the WDC had been decided.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:58 (Ref:2786506)   #5
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Oh, and the trophy!
Oil. It represents the oil reserves recently discovered by PETROBRAS that will make the country one of the top producers of the world, a new era has begun...

...and I gave it 7.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 18:00 (Ref:2786509)   #6
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
7: plenty to do and see but massaged a bit later on by the intervention of the SLS.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 18:08 (Ref:2786515)   #7
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
An intesting race because of the tension in the championship but as a race a procession up front, spiced up in the early laps by hulkenberg's pole and gradually filter down the field, and later by the safety car.

I gave it a six, but without the Hulk's pole and the safety car it would have been nothing so a 6 is reasonably generous.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 18:11 (Ref:2786517)   #8
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
OT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Oil. It represents the oil reserves recently discovered by PETROBRAS that will make the country one of the top producers of the world, a new era has begun...
Yep. It is the developing country. Opportunities galore, more than China maybe.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 18:20 (Ref:2786524)   #9
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
5. Disappointing for Interlagos. Some action but mostly of the scrappy kind like Massa and Sutil going off, as opposed to satisfying battles.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 18:22 (Ref:2786526)   #10
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
4, watching paint dry would've been infinitely more exciting.

Would've been a 2 if it wasn't for a Williams pole.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 18:23 (Ref:2786528)   #11
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCII Man View Post

Would've been a 2 if it wasn't for a Williams pole.
And that came to nothing.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 18:25 (Ref:2786532)   #12
Wims
Veteran

Norway
Wims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For me it was a 3. Literally nothing happened at all. One of the most boring races this season. Might have been a 2. It was terrible
Old 7 Nov 2010, 19:09 (Ref:2786590)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Strangely, I gave it a seven. I stayed awake - just - that earns it 4 for starters. Quite entertaining, I thought - seriously better than Korea, despite the fact that everyone seems to give races more points just because it rains......
Old 7 Nov 2010, 19:14 (Ref:2786592)   #14
Pingguest
Veteran

Netherlands
Heemstede, The Netherlands
Pingguest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
7 - Some good racing and excitement of what Red Bull were going to do.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 19:16 (Ref:2786595)   #15
dyewat808
Veteran

United Kingdom
dyewat808 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6 - Not much happened, but interesting to watch just to see whether WDC would be decided or not.

Something else - would it be worth looking at this year's "Rate the Race" threads to see what the average score was?

Or is that a bit sad?
Old 7 Nov 2010, 19:17 (Ref:2786596)   #16
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
I gave it 7 too, despite it being largely processional at the front - some of the mid-field battles (that we saw) livened things up a bit - enough to keep me awake, and Jenson livened things up a bit at times....
Old 7 Nov 2010, 19:24 (Ref:2786598)   #17
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
I gave it a 6 - I just couldn't get into it today.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 19:33 (Ref:2786604)   #18
Duff_44
Racer

United States
Bristol, CT
Duff_44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I gave it a 6.

Pretty processional up front, most of the battles for position were further back. 1st-4th were pretty much know after the 1st pit stops.

It gets a higher rank than most processional races because it's Interlagos. Where anything can happen and it usually does. Just didn't happen today.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 19:44 (Ref:2786609)   #19
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
I thought that the race was better than most this year. It went a bit dull in the middle, but the first 20 laps were good and the last 15 were entertaining thanks to the safety car.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 19:44 (Ref:2786610)   #20
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I thought it was a reasonable race. I guess it would have been more interesting if Alonso and Hamilton did not get stuck behind the williams, which allowed the Red Bulls to dissapear.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 20:32 (Ref:2786643)   #21
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I would give it a 6. A pretty reasonable race. But realistically the Red Bull had the performance advantage over both the Ferrari and Mclaren. So expecting a battle to be taken to the Red Bull was never going to happen.

There was some overtaking in the mid field, and the safety car period livened things up. Not as exciting as previous Brazil races I admit, but still far from the snore feat we saw at the beginning of the season at Bahrain.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 20:38 (Ref:2786647)   #22
foreversideways
Veteran

England
Bramhall
foreversideways should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridforeversideways should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Frankly even with the championship going down to the last race, until there is a possibility that anyone other than the driver leading out of the first corner can win the race then all the races will be a bit of a yawn. You knew the result from the end of the first lap, baring mechanical problems.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 21:07 (Ref:2786668)   #23
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

On the plus side, Jonathan Legard was fairly good today.

He didn't detract from the race and generally commentated well.

Plenty of "up the hill" to keep me satisfied too.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 22:53 (Ref:2786753)   #24
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry, fell asleep again. Not more than a 3. The qualifications were much much better
Old 8 Nov 2010, 07:14 (Ref:2786848)   #25
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6 says it all