Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 24 Feb 2000, 11:53 (Ref:3108)   #1
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think that Antonio Pizzonia is definately going to win he is going to be the next Senna anyway and he is driving the best car.
It will be a close one thought because Tomas Scheckter is very talented. He was the only othe person in 98 to win a race in FVJ other than Lyons and Pizzonia, last year he won EFDA, and he did the last round of Nissans in spain and won both races. So it will be close but im going for Antonio.
Old 24 Feb 2000, 13:25 (Ref:3109)   #2
Andy H
Racer

Andy H should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep I'd agree with Pizzonia, I also fancy Andy Prialux to do well in his debut season, top 6 in the overall points?
Old 28 Feb 2000, 08:05 (Ref:3110)   #3
Dan Friel
Veteran

England
Great Cheverell, UK
Dan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I managed to get to get to Thruxton for the test day on Thursday...

Watching from the chicane I saw 3 spins in the first ten minutes!!!! And it appeared that everyone was playing silly buggers (out braking each other up to the chicane and mixing it out the back of the circuit). So it could be interesting this season. I shall be at Thruxton for the first race to watch the carnage.

Oh and, It's got to be Pizzonia.
Old 9 Mar 2000, 16:47 (Ref:3111)   #4
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Def agree that Pizzonia is the favourite.
Matt Davies should run him close and will blow away Andy P (don't rate him ) been around too long and achieved now't until last year.

Schecker should go well if he can keep it on the black bit. Kolby has been quick in his career up to now - so keep a look out for him

Gary Paffett should stroll the new national class.